BY REVLON

Marcella L.
san salvador
Yo he usado las limas de uñas revlon y no se desgastan luego duran un buen tiempo siempre ando una mi bolso
Shannen R.
Priorswood Road, Taunton
works perfectly!
isn't too big either so nice and easy to carry around with you.
not too bad for the price!
Ioana M.
Great file and files down nails smooth. File and file and file to get the perfect shape with this nail file
Sophie T.
Burnaby
A good, basic nail file. I wouldn't say that it is any better/worse than other files I have used. Durable.
karla m.
Esta es mi favorita,me deja las uñas super Iindas se la recomiendo a todas las chicas,no maltrata las uñas
Christina k.
Sarnia, ON
These nail files work great. I would recommend these to anyone. I've never had an issue with them before
bethany p.
Makes my nails smooth
Carry this around for hang nails
Good product
Would recommend
Would purchase again
Génesis T.
It's really great because doesn't hurt your nails so that, your nails grow fastly. I highly recommend it
Carolina Z.
Es una lima que deja perfecta la forma de la uña. Suave y de exelente calidad.la encuentro con facilidad.
javier s.
6952 NW 24th Terrace Doral, Florida
Very good I borrow it and I have not returned it is incredible leave the nails with an excellent texture
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?