BY REVLON

Solángel R.
Herramienta muy delicada con tus uñas y tu piel alrededor de la uña, lima suavemente dejandola perfectamente
Beauty H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Nail file is great! Does it’s job for an affordable price. Helps keep my nails the shape and length I desire.
Claudia 🌹.
It's a normal file but I love it is cheaper than other ones and I prefer this one in my opinion idk about you
Alicia M.
Merritt , BC
Great product!!!!! Never lets me down but down not last long either.... touch call but works when I️ need it!
zohra i.
riyadh
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 it is very useful for me it my daily routine to file my nails and it is very durable love it
Lauren G.
Hamilton, ON
I'm a fan of just the plain old nail file! Works well, available cheap at the drug store and easy to replace!
Sarah S.
jeddah
Very accurate nice filing give my nail the required shape without any cuticles, cannot remove it from my bag
Kathlene F.
Tillsonburg
Purchased at: Walmart
Not sure what to say as it does what you need it to do. I would always recommend to anyone that needs filling
Muskaan B.
New delhi
Product is not same as it ws earlier
I don't knw y??
M disappointed
I used it frm more thn a couple pf years
Mollie M.
Consett
The best nail file I’ve ever used, a lot of nail files I’ve used snapped my nails off whereas this one didn’t
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?