BY REVLON #9 in Nail Files

emily R.
Scottsbluff
A great standard nail file with a coarse side as well as a finer side. The file comes in really cute designs and comes at a very fair price. Target has a large selection and I will definely buy again when this one gets dull!
Heather L.
Baden
I have so many of these files around.  My purse, my work desk, my medicine cabinet.  I love the little sleeve it comes with and it works great without pulling, splitting and causing my nails to be too rough.
Amanda P.
Works great gets rid of all my bumps in my nails, and is fought enough for my horrible nails. It also takes off get nailpolish easily. I think I might try a softer one next time because I think my nails are in recovery mode and need some more fine to heal.
Courtney B.
Fort Worth, TX
I love that this nail file has a fine and a rough side to it. It also has a cute design on it. I usually use the rough side to file my nails down and the fine side to shape them. I would definitely buy these again.
Jessica C.
Portland, OR
I love filling my own nails. Just to get them to what i like. I prefer to file rather than clip my nails just because my nails tend not to grow very long. But, i love this file. Works great and doesn't break easy.
Brii D.
Eagleville
It looks really pretty but it is really difficult to get a good file and to shape my nails cause there is not really a sand paper material to file down my nails.
Laurie H.
Anderson, SC
I liked this product. I bought it because if it's convenient size and the fact that it was an all in one product. The shine portion is very effective. The price point is great and it is easy to find in many store venues.
Mary C.
Greenville, SC
Very compact and easy to keep in my purse for emergencies. I purchased this at a local drugstore. It does exactly what it says and helps to keeps my nails healthy without any tearing or creating further breakage.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
One of my all time favorites of a nail filer. I've bought this specific branded one many time. Comparing it to the other brands, this one works a little better and is totally worth the price. I recommend this highly.
Morgan H.
Fort Smith, AR
This file is great. It helps my nails smooth out. My job tends to ruin my nails, but this is a great recovery and isn't too harmful to my nails. It's affordable and I'd buy it again. I've pretty much used mine up.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?