BY REVLON

Hannah C.
Just use to shape my nails before painting and does a lovely job. Only problem is I keep forgetting where I put it oops.
Sarah D.
Montreal , QC
Great standard nail files, nothing less, nothing more. Not fancy but they get the job done and the price point is decent.
elishia j.
Nottingham
Amazing work really well thwy also do a glass one which is amazing and handy to keep in bag or purse handy littke aize
Marym G.
Waw ilove it I need more than for my sister and I love ❤ it very much ican use it every day and it makes me very happy
lauren O.
england
This product is so easy to use and doesn't take long to get the perfect round nail. It makes my nails feel so smooth .
Mpume S.
It was nothing amazing. It was a normal file and nothing to write has me about. I don’t think I’ll be buying it again.
Gabrielle N.
United Kingdom UK
Shapes my nails in no time and gives me the perfect shape i need. It's just perfect size for shaping your nail. Great!
Rojda E.
This nail file is great however there are better nail files out there. This nail file gives a nice smooth finish look.
Sydney d.
Vancouver
Classic, simple, works well and well priced. Love having an extra in my bag for nail emergencies to fix up rough edges
jess w.
I loved this product so so much because it made my nails look so so nice I would really recommend buying this product !
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?