BY REVLON

Dianna Mae O.
This nail file will smooth the edges of your nails and it would easily shape your nails and you will be amazed on the outcome.
Dayana R.
Buen tamaño y cómodo para llevarlo siempre en la cartera. Además, es una lima muy cómoda para las uñas. Lo volvería a utilizar.
Hannah H.
Shropshire
Lovely nail file very cheap to buy and files my nails perfectly without leaving bits in the end of my nails! Very easy to use!
Nikki C.
Conception Bay South, NL
Great product! Happy with how this performs. I use this just to fix any chips or jagged parts of my nail in between manicures.
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
Most nail files are all good to me, but I like this one! Doesn't smooth down too fast so you can use it for a good while,
Sarah R.
This file is really nice. It isn't too rough on my nails and doesn't cause them to tear or rip. Smoothes the edges very nicely
Susmita U.
Wellow walk, Carshalton
This is great but I don't really know if it acc does anything when I file them.
It is very cheap tho and I guess it's alrihht
Jeannette V.
This product is awesome for shaping and smoothing your nails! Would recommend this for anyone that loves doing their nails!!
Jenny P.
Park Lane, Staffordshire
Easy to use, good product.
Makes your nails smooth and gives them a nice shape.
Good value, many other alternative available.
Randi H.
Wahnapitae, ON
Purchased at: Amazon
This nail file is the best one I have used in a while. Usually it's so hard to find a good nail file but this one is durable!
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?