BY REVLON

~°Micaela°~ P.
Pretoria
Nice nail filer just too thin it bends when you file hard.. otherwise good.. I got it for $2 which isn’t too bad for the quality
Ashley C.
Canada
Carry this around in my purse for when i snag my nail. I am a nail bitter when my nails get long so i use this to tame my nails.
Marie A.
Hamilton, ON
This is a very good product. Leaves my nails with minimal snags. A great environmentally friendly alternative to an emery board.
Vibel R.
8260 NW 14th ST miami Fl E-3936
La súper mega ultra lima, me encanta. No maltrata la uña y te permite darle el tamaño que tú quieres sin hacerle ningún daño
Hailee C.
I really do love this produc. Its one of the best nail files I'm used. Last a long time. Makes your nails look and feel amazing.
Elizabeth O.
Doral, FL

excellent for filing the feet and hands. It is very practical
I recommend it is an excellent product. it was hard to get
Shannon R.
Margate, Margate
It was cheap so didn't expect much but it wasn't very good at all it made my nails really brittle and didn't shape them very well
Andrea H.
Lasts forever. Just wipe off with paper towel after use and it will last so long. My go-to nail file to bring with me on the go.
Alice O.
Me gusta mucho porque es fácil de usar de un tamaño regular y no deja astillas en las uñas no se desbarata y es bastante práctica
Nikki C.
Conception Bay South, NL
Great product! Happy with how this performs. I use this just to fix any chips or jagged parts of my nail in between manicures.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?