BY REVLON

Somashree S.
Revlon nail product is always so good...It's gives our nails a perfect shape...It's very useful....I love this product...So much....
Shirin A.
88 elm drive, hove, east sussex
This is tge best one out there i am using this over 3 months now and i cannot be happier it is soo good and makes my nails so smooth
Amy H.
As good as any other nail file - gentle at curving and shaping nails and does not split nail layers. Very good product and efficient
bhavya g.
Its super awesome like just in time u get the desired shape of nail it perfect for those who people doesnt want to invest much money
Shaima A.
Harlow
Really nice nail file . Works for me and doesn’t break easy , unlike the others. Would definitely recommend and buy again and again!
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
use it constantly, because I love shaping my nails, it is very practical and does not weaken me my nails, it is very important to me.
Por su grosor está Lima deja las unas perfectas .Y sin estar dando y dando es rápida y deja la una como uno quiere.cuadrada o ovalada

Mimi B.
Ottawa, ON
It gives my nails a good smooth finish. It's a good product when your nails are chipped and you can file it so your nails are equal
Rebecca H.
newcastle
This product I have not had one issues with when doing my nails, it does not scratch your nails and is easy use like all nail Files
Bre J.
Lower sackville, NS
This works awesome I like this nail file alot I'd reccomend for sure it definitely does its job that is. Makes the nails look nice
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?