BY REVLON

Viri M.
this file Revlon has excellent quality, works perfectly leaves very soft nails, Revlon to have been the best brand and certainly tested
Shaz A.
I use nail files a lot instead of not biting my nails it was a good price compared to other companies I bought it a Shoppers drug mart
Angelica F.
Colombia COL
Uso este producto por la buena fama que tiene dentro de las peluquerias esa es la razon principal por la que uso la lima de esa marca.
Allie B.
Calgary
No issues with it, good nail file, pretty design on it, I'd recommend this to anybody that wants an affordable good quality nail file.
Shabine M.
1071 NW 31st Ave Unit B-4
This file is an ordinary file nothing to special about it . To me when it comes to these kind of things the brand doesnt really matter.
Por su grosor está Lima deja las unas perfectas .Y sin estar dando y dando es rápida y deja la una como uno quiere.cuadrada o ovalada

Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
use it constantly, because I love shaping my nails, it is very practical and does not weaken me my nails, it is very important to me.
Shaima A.
Harlow
Really nice nail file . Works for me and doesn’t break easy , unlike the others. Would definitely recommend and buy again and again!
Karla P.
Tampa, FL

very good limes do not leave residues are easy and perfect Try them recommend it removes only what you want is very soft and delicate
Somashree S.
Revlon nail product is always so good...It's gives our nails a perfect shape...It's very useful....I love this product...So much....
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?