BY REVLON

Thusha W.
Markham, ON
Ok product. I wasn't too happy with the wear and tear of this product. Understandable as it is a filer but still on the search for my perfect filer.
Becky A.
This product isn’t the best but it does the job. For the price it is really good but there are better ones on the market for just a little bit extra.
Luna A.
Caracas, Venezuela

you can buy at any supermarket or pharmacy in your store Revlon. and so easy to use

leaves very nice nails, and this marks the 100 percent recommend
Jess H.
I found this product worked well when I had longer nails. I've gotten back into the habit of biting them so I didn't use the nail file for very long
Olivia D.
Guelph, ON
My go-to nail file! Such an essential product that is great to have multiple of to throw in different purses and makeup bags. Highly recommend.
Anastasia L.
Toronto , SD
Classic, simple nail file. Definitely worth the price and it is often on sale. Comparable to other products in its category. I bought it at Walmart.
H G.
This stainless steel nail file takes the pain out of filing my nails. I no longer have any split or rag nails. My nails have never looked as good!
Dana C.
Bala
its a good nail file. It was exactly what I wanted after I started looking after my nails. Its a good size too, I carry it everywhere in my hanbag
Jesica A.
Es excelente, no se desgasta con facilidad, es perfecta para la manicura lima perfectamente y a demas es muy barata a diferencia de otras marcas.
Lisa B.
Winnipeg, MB
It's ok, its just a nail file. It does what it says and works well. But I could get a nail file for a dollar that would give me the same effects.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?