BY REVLON #11 in Nail Files

Johana G.
New Castle, DE
This file is a discovery for me, at first I did not last long nails because I was breaking, and everything was as a result of the file, now since I have this file I have much longer and stronger nails and I do not know me They break It is also very cheap, I have it for a long time and it is still as new
Ashleigh M.
Joliet , IL
I like that it doesn't leave a rough edge like some nail files. It was extremely inexpensive and can easily last for a few months depending on how often you file/do your nails. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and family.
Ali S.
Milwaukee, WI
I love all things Revlon as far as drugstore beauty brand it is perfect. I love their nail products as they are affordable and effective, although plain, they are much more effective than patterned and pricey files, clips, and buffing tools.
Ellie R.
Tempe, AZ
As far as nail files, I usually grab Revlon. I don't get into the hype of trends, just basic files for shaping and smoothing. Revlon offers a great product that's cost efficient and performs well. Can grab at the drugstore or grocery store easily.
Ashley R.
I’m not a huge fan of these metal files but I figured that I would try one because it was on sale. Wasn’t worth the money. Should’ve just stuck with the regular sand-paper type emery boards. It doesn’t do a great job of actually filing my nails.
Monica M.
Costa Mesa, CA
I usually only buy Revlon nail care products. This nail file is simple and effective. It lasts a long time and always works properly. I've never had an issue with any of the Revlon nail care products. I would definitely recommend this product!
snigdha p.
Plymouth, MN
These filers are okay but not too reliable, you definitely can't use them more than like five to ten times. They seem very malleable and break easier than most other filers I've tried. But they're relatively inexpensive and I'd get them again
Sidney N.
The Woodlands, TX
LOVE LOVE LOVE this nail file. I have had this file going on 8 years and it still works like a champ. I use it everytime I get a chipped nail or after clipping my nails. It makes my nails super soft and doesnt chip or cause cracks. I would buy again but I have a feeling i wont ever need to!
HEATHER S.
Beaufort
I love this nail file. I purchased it thinking it was going to be a regular old nail file but it's exceptionally good! It's not too rough but rough enough. It's super easy to file my nails with and I recommend this product to anyone!
Sierra M.
Enterprise, MS
I was satisfied with this product. It wasn't flimsy like some of the nail files I have tried! Decent price, good performance, and overall good value. I do purchase these time after time because I have gotten used to the end result!
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?