BY REVLON #7 in Nail Files

Shaz A.
I use nail files a lot instead of not biting my nails it was a good price compared to other companies I bought it a Shoppers drug mart
Shabine M.
Doral, FL
This file is an ordinary file nothing to special about it . To me when it comes to these kind of things the brand doesnt really matter.
Viri M.
this file Revlon has excellent quality, works perfectly leaves very soft nails, Revlon to have been the best brand and certainly tested
Allie B.
Calgary
No issues with it, good nail file, pretty design on it, I'd recommend this to anybody that wants an affordable good quality nail file.
Safia H.
Birmingham
I love this file as this keep my nails soft and manicured . The texture is very good for my nails and does not crack my nails at all.
Shirin A.
88 elm drive, hove, east sussex
This is tge best one out there i am using this over 3 months now and i cannot be happier it is soo good and makes my nails so smooth
Somashree S.
Revlon nail product is always so good...It's gives our nails a perfect shape...It's very useful....I love this product...So much....
Angie F.
Florida
F
A well made nail file. Gets the job done. There is a side for filing and a finer side to wbiff out the harah edges. Will last long.
Amy H.
As good as any other nail file - gentle at curving and shaping nails and does not split nail layers. Very good product and efficient
Por su grosor está Lima deja las unas perfectas .Y sin estar dando y dando es rápida y deja la una como uno quiere.cuadrada o ovalada

Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?