BY REVLON #7 in Nail Files

Gale G.
WRIGHTSTOWN
This product did what it was supposed to do.   It's easily found in pharmacies, grocery stores, WalMart and almost any department store. I bought mine at my pharmacy while waiting for my scripts to be filled. I would and have bought this product numerous times.
Denise W.
Washington, DC
I like this nail fine I can get to things done at once without the rush on polish. I cant compare this to any other brand. I buy them from Target. Easy to fine and buff and shine with a clean edge.
Jessica J.
New Smyrna Beach, FL
Its a good nail file. I like and think most Revlon nail products are good, however with nail files you can get ones that are just as good for a lower price most of the time. Its a great file and I do recommend it, but I tend to buy the cheaper ones when they are available.
Alyssa F.
I love styrofoam based nail files and this one does the trick. The grains on it are not too harsh so they won't strip away the edges of your nails, but they work effectively. The price is affordable too, and the file lasts a long time.
Destiny N.
Bronx, NY
This nail file is durable, resistance, and easy to use. Is also very affordable to everyone. I love to file my nails and have them very sharp and sexy. You will find it in every drug store. Is absolutely great. I love this nail file, been using it for quiet some time now.
LaQuanda W.
Purchased this nail file at Walmart and Walgreens. Good nail file to use without damaging your real nails. Also able to use on false nails. Easy to store and carry in purse in case you break your nail on the go. Would recommend to others.
Caitlin G.
These are thin and cheap nail files. Good for a quick file down and if you break or lose one you have extra to spare. I have found others to be more successful but these do the trick when needed. It comes from a trusted brand and I would buy again if needed.
Hannah H.
Lino Lakes, MN
This nail file is great! My nails can be pretty tough and sometimes they are hard to smooth down with other nail files if they don't have enough grit to them. The file itself it sturdy and doesn't break compared to other brands. For the price this is a good file!
Darya P.
Weymouth, MA
God I love this thing. I have long thick nails and 2 kids under 4 so keeping them neat is a safety priority. I never liked using files to cut length because of the feeling you get doing it with pressure and this solves the problem. Makes filing nails smooth as silk.
Stephanie N.
Gets the job done! Whenever I cut my nails, I always file too--and this file is my go-to. I prefer to stick with cheaper drugstore nail files than more expensive brand names since I feel like they get the job done just as well for a fraction of the price.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?