BY REVLON

Maria D.
Alexandria , MN
I love this nail file! Everyone needs one. Trust me! This files my nails so smoothly and I even enjoy using it which is a plus because my nails never look ragged. Emery boards will make your nails look ratty, leave sharp edges if not used properly and not leave a smooth edge. With Emery boards, you can only file in one direction and with this one, you can file and smooth in both directions. It feels nice in my hand, is easy to hold and I'm not sure if it ever wears out. I had to buy a new one because I lost my old one.
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
I love this Revlon nail file!!! Not only does it shape your nails easily, but you can shine them too!! It’s one of my favorite files ever!! They last forever and I always get this specific one. I usually find it at Walmart. I have used this certain file several times. I have had maybe 2 or 3 of them. The packaging is bright and simple, but catches your eye. I would recommend it to straighten up your nails!! They have a wide variety of files as well! But go get you this one! It’s awesome!!
Regina P.
San Diego
I use these nail files all the time. I keep on in my purse one in my office one in my car. My nails are important to me so if there is a nail chip or break i need a file to fix it asap. These files last so long. I get so much use and i really am so happy with the qualit
tina S.
Compared to the metal filers, I don’t think this is a good product. After an hour or two of filing nails, it just becomes paper on a stick and that it is just a waste of money to have to buy another one. Although this kind has cute designs to make it seem more personal.
Taylor Y.
Albrightsvlle, PA
Compared to other cheaply made nail files, this takes the cake. I love how straight edged it makes my nails and can easily file them down. I recommended this to one of my other friends and they also have said the same thing. I will definitely be buying this again.
Tally M.
connellsville
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how it makes my nails nice and smooth! It gets the job done very quickly. I always keep stock on these. It last a long time as well and it’s definitely worth the money because it isn’t expensive! It fits into the budget like as if I didn’t spend anything.
Deborah J.
Willoughby
Revlon File N Smooth Nail File give my nails a smooth and definitive finish that leave my nails looking very natural in appearance. It works better than other brands because it is easy on the nails. Yes I would recommend this product to others.
Sophie P.
I honestly can’t figure out how this works. It’s nice, I like a good nail file, but it has a learning curve, which is not something I expected when I opened the package. I’d never used a metal nail file before and it takes some getting used to.
Amy Y.
Lake Charles, LA
This is my go-to nail file for my natural nails as well as any acrylic nails that I might wear. I would say that this would be a good purchase for anyone as of tried many different nail files of many different brands and this one out does all the rest
Jenny L.
Brevard, NC
I gave this four stars because I don’t like the sound of a nail file. But this product works well and gives my nails a smooth edge. The price is right and I would recommend these to a friend. They last an appropriate amount of time.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?