BY REVLON #13 in Nail Files

tina S.
Compared to the metal filers, I don’t think this is a good product. After an hour or two of filing nails, it just becomes paper on a stick and that it is just a waste of money to have to buy another one. Although this kind has cute designs to make it seem more personal.
Taylor Y.
Albrightsvlle, PA
Compared to other cheaply made nail files, this takes the cake. I love how straight edged it makes my nails and can easily file them down. I recommended this to one of my other friends and they also have said the same thing. I will definitely be buying this again.
Brandy Q.
Hammond
This sleek design allows this nail file to fit inside my wallet. I literally go no where with out this handy, dandy nail file. Gets my nails to a nice, smooth finish.
Jenny L.
Brevard, NC
I gave this four stars because I don’t like the sound of a nail file. But this product works well and gives my nails a smooth edge. The price is right and I would recommend these to a friend. They last an appropriate amount of time.
Kelly C.
Plymouth
I always like to keep a nail file on hand in case I get a chip or my nail is caught on something. I have pretty thin, brittle nails but this file isn’t too hard on them. I like using it to shape my nails about once a week.
Brittany U.
tampa fl
This product I keep in my bag at all times. It’s one of the things that I never change I always keep purchasing the same one it’s really good to help keep up your nails and also keep up buffing the nail
💋 C.
It's a nail file and it's files my nails just fine, nothing exciting to really tell about, other than, I appreciate the fact that it doesn't start falling apart soon after starting to use it, especially around the edges bc that drives me nuts! I hate it when a nail file gets worn out after barely any use! So yes, this is a good nail file that won't fall apart after one use! Lol
Mandy L.
Terra Alta, WV
Oh perfection. Why spend a ton of money on those high name brand files. This is all you need and won't cost an arm and leg. Til a, buff and smooth all in one file. Buy several to keep on hand.
Cyrene A.
Always get this nail file, they do last really long so I have only had to buy several so far. It is very durable and works nicely. I am very picky about how my nails are shaped and they work to all of my needs. I would buy again especially since the price is really nice.
Darya P.
WEYMOUTH, MA
God I love this thing. I have long thick nails and 2 kids under 4 so keeping them neat is a safety priority. I never liked using files to cut length because of the feeling you get doing it with pressure and this solves the problem. Makes filing nails smooth as silk.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?