BY REVLON #11 in Nail Files

Courtney D.
Alexandria
I love this nail file! Everyone needs one. Trust me! This files my nails so smoothly and I even enjoy using it which is a plus because my nails never look ragged. Emery boards will make your nails look ratty, leave sharp edges if not used properly and not leave a smooth edge. With Emery boards, you can only file in one direction and with this one, you can file and smooth in both directions. It feels nice in my hand, is easy to hold and I'm not sure if it ever wears out. I had to buy a new one because I lost my old one.
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
I love this Revlon nail file!!! Not only does it shape your nails easily, but you can shine them too!! It’s one of my favorite files ever!! They last forever and I always get this specific one. I usually find it at Walmart. I have used this certain file several times. I have had maybe 2 or 3 of them. The packaging is bright and simple, but catches your eye. I would recommend it to straighten up your nails!! They have a wide variety of files as well! But go get you this one! It’s awesome!!
Regina P.
San Diego
I use these nail files all the time. I keep on in my purse one in my office one in my car. My nails are important to me so if there is a nail chip or break i need a file to fix it asap. These files last so long. I get so much use and i really am so happy with the qualit
Ceili F.
I feel as though these tend to wear down rather quickly. Or at least the grit on them designed to file the nail does. It works very well brand new and does not fray my nails like some other brands do. I just wish it lasted a bit longer. Perhaps I will try a more durable file.
tina S.
Compared to the metal filers, I don’t think this is a good product. After an hour or two of filing nails, it just becomes paper on a stick and that it is just a waste of money to have to buy another one. Although this kind has cute designs to make it seem more personal.
Karen L.
Mesquite, TX
This is a very good file, it's a little pricey but its totally worth it! I love Revlon nail products and I buy them at Walgreen so I accumulate points and use them on purchasing Revlon nail care products! I recommend this especially if you want your nails looking good
Taylor Y.
Albrightsvlle, PA
Compared to other cheaply made nail files, this takes the cake. I love how straight edged it makes my nails and can easily file them down. I recommended this to one of my other friends and they also have said the same thing. I will definitely be buying this again.
Sophie P.
I honestly can’t figure out how this works. It’s nice, I like a good nail file, but it has a learning curve, which is not something I expected when I opened the package. I’d never used a metal nail file before and it takes some getting used to.
Jenny L.
Brevard, NC
I gave this four stars because I don’t like the sound of a nail file. But this product works well and gives my nails a smooth edge. The price is right and I would recommend these to a friend. They last an appropriate amount of time.
Angel K.
Works wonderful I have acrylic nails and it keeps them nice and sharp so they don’t feel like plastic actually feels like real nails I buy this product at my local drug store definitely recommend it and I’m a repeating buyer.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this file last?