BY REVLON #59 in Nail Files

Breakthrough, dual-sided foot file. 3 course and 3 fine layers to gently smooth skin. Simply peel away each layer when worn down to reveal a fresh file underneath.

• Revlon’s peel-to-reveal foot file with 6 filing surfaces
• Dual-sided to gently smooth rough, dry, or hardened skin
• Just peel away each layer when worn down to reveal fresh one underneath

Buy on Jet.com*
Marian A.
Westover
Revlon File N Peel Nail File w/ Bonus (1 Pack) Colors Vary  Live this the best nail file by far. Used it and it didn't were down easily. Amazon. I bought it off Amazon yes it was easy to use. I had no trouble using it. No cons pros it last long and doesn't leave jagged ends on my nails. Yes I would recommend it to anyone
Meg W.
Linden, VA
By far my favorite file. Not only does it last long, but it peels away to give you more time to file. I have had 2 of these in the last 3 to 4 years. A pink and a black one. I actually still have the black one and gave the pink away to my sister. It's my go to file and I even own a few others along w a metal one.
Kenia C.
Delano
IAM IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT! I love it!!! i got it at walmart buy i think they also have it at walgreens and target! I usually use it for my foot. My feet feels so soft when i exfoliated. Will but it
Vanessa H.
Apple Valley , CA
It gets the job done and that's all I care about. Kinda fell apart after some vigorous use and tbh the price could be better. You get what you pay for in moat cases.
Ana M.
Morgan City, LA
I like how sanitary it is, like if you get dirt or something on the nail file you can just peel that layer off! I bought mine at Walmart. The only bad thing about it is that it gets worn out fairly quickly. Do recommend!
Lindsey F.
Two Harbors, MN
These nail files are great! Just like any other standard nail file. I use these every time I paint my nails and they work great. They aren't too pricey and are definitely worth what you pay. I got mine at target!
Shandy M.
overland park
This one was ok but only if u don’t have really bad feet only thing is I did not like having to keep changing the file but I guess if u do nails at home it’s a good product to get I would recommend it to anyone who asked me about it
Ashton C.
Highland Vlg, TX
Revlon is just one of those dependable brands for beauty/nail tools. I purchase this nail file quite often and recommend it because of Revlon's high quality production. Also I love that o can find this product in Ultas, Walmarts, etc! This product is so accessible!
Vi💋👑 J.
I've used these a couple of times. When i let my nails grow for i can shape them. They work just fine. You get to peel it off once done. I bought mine at walmart. I'd recommend to others im not so picky with nail filers lol as long as they work.
Maggie M.
I've used this file a few times now! Was introduced to it by my mom and it quickly become one of my favorites. I love how you can just peel off one file layer when it becomes dull. saves you many trips out to buy another file!