BY REVLON

Breakthrough, dual-sided foot file. 3 course and 3 fine layers to gently smooth skin. Simply peel away each layer when worn down to reveal a fresh file underneath.

• Revlon’s peel-to-reveal foot file with 6 filing surfaces
• Dual-sided to gently smooth rough, dry, or hardened skin
• Just peel away each layer when worn down to reveal fresh one underneath

Whitney M.
Lancaster, SC
Omg! I have used many products to buff out the hard and patchy places and spots on my feet and this has been a heaven sent! I love the way it works: fast and easy to use. Leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. Will definitely be one of my go to foot products to use!
Alexandra A.
Jefferson City
This is very useful!! I feel so pampered after using these, they really make me feel like I’m getting the full spa treatment at home for Revlon’s low prices. Super glad I got this, it’s a great “treat yourself” gift.
Marian A.
Westover
Revlon File N Peel 6-in-1 File  Live this the best nail file by far. Used it and it didn't were down easily. Amazon. I bought it off Amazon yes it was easy to use. I had no trouble using it. No cons pros it last long and doesn't leave jagged ends on my nails. Yes I would recommend it to anyone
Meg W.
Linden, VA
By far my favorite file. Not only does it last long, but it peels away to give you more time to file. I have had 2 of these in the last 3 to 4 years. A pink and a black one. I actually still have the black one and gave the pink away to my sister. It's my go to file and I even own a few others along w a metal one.
Kenia C.
Delano
IAM IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT! I love it!!! i got it at walmart buy i think they also have it at walgreens and target! I usually use it for my foot. My feet feels so soft when i exfoliated. Will but it
Vanessa H.
Apple Valley , CA
It gets the job done and that's all I care about. Kinda fell apart after some vigorous use and tbh the price could be better. You get what you pay for in moat cases.
Jessica C.
Naperville
Very easy to use and inexpensive. I love how convenient it is but I like to use it in my feet for several uses. Easy to apply and take off. I would use it again.
Gabriell L.
Staten island, NY
I like how thick this nail file is as opposed to the long skinny ones. It’s also peelable so when you feel like you need to get to the next layer then do so! Cute color and design as well.
Samantha L.
Evansville
I wasn’t very impressed by this product. Although it looks really cool and good for the price. It didn’t work well with me and it was a hassle to do. I would waste my money buying it again. More work than it’s worth.
Kristina K.
The Revlon foot file is the perfect go-to product when you can’t get into the salon. The 6in1 file makes doing those difficult at home pedicures a breeze! Summer may be over, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t have cute feet under those boots!

Walmart