BY REVLON #65 in Nail Files

Nail File 6 in 1 peel

Buy on Amazon
Karina C.
chicago
This product is so useful I love it so much I’ve been using it for years I would recommend it.Im really into nails stuff I do my nails a lot and this product is always in my bag.This product helps my nails be super healthy and flawless.It is a very affordable product that you can find in many local stores.I use this product on a daily bases.You can keep your nails looking beautiful in an instance without having to go to the beauty salon.This is going to help you save money and keep your nails really pretty I probably said that many more times but it is so true.You will fall in love with this product as much as i am trust me it’s one of the best nail product I’ve used.I will surely suggest to get this product.It is also good for traveling because it is a perfect size.
Angela C.
Hallsville

Revlon File N Peel 6-in-1 File by Revlon. Great product I love to pick them up and keep them in my vehicle at work at home Conn's or that I usually lose them it's easy to use I think it's better quality than other product. I would recommend this product
Brianna M.
Athens, GA
I do like these but they are not the cheapest option, especially for the quality. I like to work with a better grit so for me these dull extremely quickly. I purchase these at the local grocery stores but prefer to go to a Sally’s beauty supply for their files.
Katelynn P.
Rockford, MN
I like how long this file lasted me! Honestly for a dep brand you never know what you are going to get and honestly I love this one! I love green so I might be bias but this is one of my favorite files!
Megan L.
Princeton , WV
This is an easy and simple to use product that effectively does what it is supposed to do. I keep one in my car, one in my purse, and one at my vanity in case of a broken nail. I highly recommend it this
Shannon N.
Somerset, KY
I love this file its eyes perfectly and you have different levels of grain on it. It works great on my fingers and my toes. It will always be one that I buy again and again.
Ella R.
Does its job but fells very strange as though it was doing nothing to my nail. It’s easy to use ,but I don’t really recommend buying it just to save a few bucks. I would probably not buys this again just because I feel as though it does nothing
Brittney H.
STUARTS DRAFT, VA
I love these finger nail files. I always need one for my finger nails or my heels and these ones never peel off. Other brands always crack and peel off but I never have that problem with these. I use these until the sandy part is dull! I get at least a month or 2 out of each file.
CJ R.
East Lynn, WV
This is a great product, I really like it. I will continue using this product. I think that the price is in a good range and affordable. I would highly suggest this product to other friends and family. :)
Sofia M.
I file my nails every day because I'm very picky about them. These nail files last a long time and do the trick quick. I recommend these for any nail file lover.