BY REVLON

Revlon Fast Dry & Ultimate Shine Pro Styler Blow Dryer: 1875 watts 2 heat/2 speed settings for full drying and styling flexibility High-performance nano diamond coating possesses superior thermal conductivity for professional high heat and stunning results Far-infrared heat penetrates hair quickly and evenly from the inside-out, drying hair in a fraction of time with superior results Cold shot button locks in your style Twist-off end cap for easy cleaning Concentrator attachment provides direct airflow for smooth, sleek styles; diffuser attachment softens the airflow to protect natural curls and waves; flexible rubber hanging ring

Rachel L.
My boyfriend just got me this blow dryer sense I lost mine during our move. I love this blow dryer!! The attachments work great doesn't take so long to blow out all my hair.
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
I love the attachable prices with this one! If you want a nice wavy / curly hair add a little moose to your damp / wet hair and use the tool with all the prongs sticking up to put your hair in it and dry. Works great and isn’t too bad on price
Debbie H.
08754
I love my Revlon Fast and Dry Hair Dryer. Revlon is a good trusted company who's products are a good quality. This blow dryer has multiple speeds and drying temperatures for all your different types of drying needs. The blow dryer itself is so sturdy and made of good quality materials I don't have to worry about it braking or cracking if I drop it off the vanity. The cord is also made of high quality materials. I highly recommend this product.
Shammah G.
De Kalb, MS
I am in love with my blow dryer. I have very thick hair and it usually takes me an hour to blow dry. With Revlon blow dryer I'm done in 20 minutes. It heats up quickly. It has the perfect settings. I recommend this blow dryer.
Abigail L.
St. Louis
Great product! Very durable and long lasting. I use this product every now and then, but I prefer to air dry my hair. I have a natural mix of wavy and straight hair, and this makes my hair completely straight. I am very satisfied with this product, not disappointed at all. I recommend to anyone!
bri t.
Salem, NH
I love this hair dryer! It dries my hair very quickly and makes my hair soft and smooth. It does sometimes make my hair smell like it's burnt lol but it works and I like it. I would buy this again if needed.
Stephanie W.
Brooklyn , NY
This is a pretty good blow dryer! There is high heat and low heat. The high heat isn't that hot so that you aren't burning yourself or your hair. The packaging was nice and the look of the dryer is nice as well
Halee Y.
I have this blow dryer and I LOVE it! Revlon has always been my go to blow dryer, even though the last forever! I've never been displeased with them. It dries your hair so quickly, it takes no time neither because I have thick and long curly red hair!
Haley K.
Macon, GA
I received this as a Christmas present from my mom. My hair dries so fast now. Comparing other hair dryers I have used in the past I have knocked off at least 15 minutes for drying my hair.
Rebeccah Z.
Greenville, NC
Great quality and makes it fast and easy to dry and style your hair. Along with a round brush my hair looks fab in a few short minutes, Great quality and easy to find at your local walmart in the hair care tool aisle. Blows pretty strong and I reccomend this.
Allison B.
Statesboro, GA
Do you like this blow dryer ? Looking for a new one
Carly F.
Is the diffuser good quality?
Mariah O.
Terre Haute, IN
Does this blow dryer frizz your hair?