Revlon Fantasy Lengths Self Adhesive Lashes Long Volumizing uploaded by Leonor Mariana R.Revlon Fantasy Lengths Self Adhesive Lashes Long Volumizing uploaded by izzy h.Revlon Fantasy Lengths Self Adhesive Lashes Long Volumizing uploaded by FANNY M.

BY REVLON

Revlon Fantasy Lengths maximum wear eyelashes are a revolutionary way to intensify your eyelashes. No glue needed. Revlon Fantasy Lengths come with 2 self-adhesive strips that will hold your lashes in place - even in water.

• I haven't tried these before, is it difficult to put it o...2 Answers
  • Ive been looking for some eyelashes that are cheap but go...1 Answers
  • WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nina G.
I love these self adhesive lashes. They work like a charm. They'll stay on all day and never come off until you take them off yourself. The best part about them is that you don't have to worry about applying them with any messy glue and because they already have the adhesive on them. So if you're in a hurry this would be the best option for you. Stick and go. Thanks Sally Hansen.
Nelly R.
Clayton, NJ
I'm not really an expert on applying false eye lashes because I don't really use them all that much. The couple times I have used them I ended up throwing them away when I was done because I didn't like them at all. I didn't have a good impression on false lashes because to me they are a pain to apply and feel uncomfortable. But I bought these for Halloween last year, and they were the first Revlon ones that I got. It took me a little time to get them on perfectly, but that's probably because I'm inexperienced, but these don't come with a messy glue, they come with self adhesive strips that make it easier and didn't take me as long apply as it has with other ones I have tried. Also this comes with an applicator to help get them on close to the lash line and secure them in place. Once I got them on they looked really nice and lasted all night. They were a little difficult to pull off though because the adhesive strips are pretty sticky So I had to do it really slowly and gently, and I had to wash off my eyes to get the excess off. And unlike the other false lashes I have tried, I didn't throw these away because they didn't bother me at all and they come with two extra adhesive strips. So these changed my opinion on false lashes a bit because they were much easier to apply and more comfortable then other ones I have used and I get to save them for next time :)
Ashley F.
Love this lashes and all the style choices I buy this at ulta! It's not cheap but you get what you pay for with these kind of things! I definitely recommend this product! I would for sure but again!
Holly R.
Morgantown, WV
I HATED these lashes. They did not stick on at all. The directions said to apply these AFTER doing all your makeup. When I did that, the eye shadow stuck to the sticky part and caused them to not stick to my eye. I bought these thinking they would be great, but I didn't even wear them because they would't stick on. It was a waste of money and a waste of time.
Alex A.
Columbus, OH
These were the ONLY false eyelashes I used when I was a dancer. They lasted me the whole day during long competitions and recitals, were very easy to apply, and didn't hurt at all to peel off at the end of the day. They're very dramatic but look super pretty.
M C.
I love these lashes...easy to apply...aren't super heavy over my natural lashes and seem to stay on for a night out...they are affordable and can be purchased at CVS, Walgreens, and Target...I would buy these again
Karlee M.
Woodbridge, VA
These were easy to put on and I hardly felt them. No irritation what so ever and usually I have to cut lashes down but I didn't have to with these. However, I used them once and had to throw them away. I would still probably buy them again though.
Jessica R.
I'm sure I need more practice in the fake lashes department. These were OK and I love how glamorously my eye makeup looked but they didn't even stay on my face that long. Three hours into wearing them and they started to fall off.
Steph B.
I love these! The self adhesion strip makes them super easy to use and they last just as long as if you would have glued them. I wear them for pageants so I need them to stay in place for a long time and I've never had an issue
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
I use these for all of my dance and music performances. I've used other brands and failed miserably but the pink pinching tool makes a WORLD of difference when trying to put on fake lashes. Plus they make me feel beautiful.
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA
I haven't tried these before, is it difficult to put it on by myself for the 1st time? Also how long do these usually stay on?
Emma g.
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Diana P.
Stanton, CA
Ive been looking for some eyelashes that are cheap but good quality. Has Anyone tried these and would recommend them?