BY REVLON

Intensifying New.  Safest!  Latex-free.  No allergies. Revlon® Fantasy Lengths® Maximum Wear Self Adhesive Eyelashes Contains one pair of eyelashes, two extra adhesive strips, one applicator. Self Adhesive Technology - No Glue Required Extra Self Adhesive Strips! Revlon® Fantasy Lengths™ Maximum Wear eyelashes are a revolutionary way to go from Plain Jane to Naturally Fantastic instantly.  Without messy glue to fumble with - you can have perfect lashes that stay where you want them to - even in water! Reference enclosed tip sheet inside box for helpful application tips.  Eco-Friendly Packaging Product Ingredients Adhesive: Terpene Resin, Styrene-Isoprene Copolymer, Petroleum Oil, Isobutylene-Butene Copolymer, Microcrystalline Wax, Hydrocarbon Resin, Styrene-Ethylene-Butylene-Styrene Copolymer. Lash: Polyvinyl Chlor see more...

Revlon Fantasy Lengths Maximum Wear Self Adhesive Eyelashes
  • "These lashes are very easy to apply & very natural looking as well. They are my go to lashes when I have a photo session. A great buy indeed." in 14 reviews
  • "Very natural looking so soft smooth you will just absalutly fall in love with this must have beauty product" in 3 reviews
  • "These are very natural looking, I wear false eyelashes a few times a week." in 2 reviews
  • "They are very natural looking due to the alternating lengths of the lashes." in 2 reviews
  • "I have to apply mascara over them to make them dark and defined enough, but the length is absolutely amazing." in 1 review
Alyssa W.
Sneads Ferry
This is a very Natural-Looking lash pair. Its perfect for my dance recitals, and band concerts. Lookin' stylish and feelin' natural! Not to mention how affordable they are, especially for a drugstore brand. They work well with  . they would fit everyone with a little adjustments (trimming). Obviously they aren't as high-end as  > but they sure do justice for the drugstore dup!
Gina V.
Dupont, PA
These are my go to falsies. They are at every drugstore . I don't have to cut them to fit and they stay amazing for weeks . With these babies on o barely have to wear any makeup maybe just some bronzer . My eyes are on point when I wake up .
Brynn M.
I was really excited to use this but my expectation was let down after it fell off after an hour of wearing it. Honestly, it didn't look that good either. I was priced good and affordable, not pricey at all. I wouldn't recommend this because I Think the other lashes by this brand is better that this one.
Iris E.
Port St Lucie , FL
Tried these three times each time it was difficult to place over my eyes. The lashes would not curve and when i applied the adhesive glue became more difficult! lashes were not full enough
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
The lash themselves are nice but the adhesive strips that come with are a bit rubbish to be honest. If you get it wrong there's no do over. So I just peel it away and use my own glue.
Cheryl C.
Love this look when I'm going for a day time natural look. My biggest complaint is the self adhesive part. I wear lashes all the time and am used to putting the glue on myself. I was not comfortable with the different type of tackiness that the lashes came with. I was scared they would fall off. I find it hard to replace the old adhesive with a new Revlon replacement adhesive as well. I actually put my favorite lash glue on top of the adhesive and wore them like that
Mandy M.
['Butler', 'PA'], PA
I just started using this kind and I love them. They actually stay put. They aren't hard to apply and they are not extremely too long. Just perfect. And they are really affordable. They do have different styles and length so you can choose what you like They are self adhesive. So no mess!! They are water proof and latex free.
Serena E.
I love these lashes! I was a competitive cheerleader for 12 years, along with 4 years on my high school's varsity cheerleading team, and for games and competitions I wore these lashes. There are tons of varieties of the style and type of lash. For games I liked to use the more natural look and for competitions, I used the more glam and showy ones. These lashes were easy to apply, but can be difficult if you have never applied falsies before. They remove easily with no tear or pulling to your eyelashes! I love them and will continue to buy them.
Kimberly H.
Lexington, KY
I really love these lashes. They are very natural looking due to the alternating lengths of the lashes. I think they are easy to put on, but I've never been a fan of the self-adhesive. I think it's a personal preference, but the self adhesive is removable if you prefer to use traditional eye lash glue. These are great for pictures or on stage, but they also look great up close & in person. They are perfect to enhance your eyes for a special night out!
Veronica M.
DORAL, FLORIDA
I use false eyelashes when I go to parties or events, it is complicated because usually bother me and I want to take them off right away! but these specific I love because I can use them without me knowing. totally recommended.
emily m.
Whats the best glue to use?
Rachel R.
Do you wear mascara on top of these?
emily m.
Whats the best brush to use?
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA
Does the glue work good on the lashes? Or better to add more?
Tequila C.
Never knew Revlon made lashes ! Are they comfortable to wear and where can i find them?