Revlon Fantasy Lengths Maximum Wear Glue On Eyelashes uploaded by Sanihe R.

BY REVLON

Intensifying #91002 New Complete Kit with glue! Revlon® Fantasy Lengths® Maximum Wear Glue On Eyelashes Contains one pair of eyelashes, one lash adhesive Glamorize your eyes!  Instantly get beautiful sexy lashes in a snap with Revlon® Fantasy Lengths® Maximum Wear Glue On eyelashes. Reference enclosed tip sheet inside box for helpful application tips. Eco-Friendly Packaging. Please send any questions or comments to Pacific World Corporation, PO Box 51210, Irvine, CA 92629 Packaged in Mexico, Lash Glue -Korea, Lashes Indonesia

• What's some of favorite options for not very dramatic yet pocket ...2 Answers
  • Compre estas pestañas para probarlas. Quisiera saber su opinión ...1 Answers
  • not use false eyelashes, lately I have recommended this product b...1 Answers
Revlon Fantasy Lengths Maximum Wear Glue On Eyelashes
  • "Just recently started doing my eyelashes myself And it was more easy then I thought!! It def makes your eyes dramatic and pop out " in 7 reviews
Natasha C.
Walkerton, IN
Not bad for drugstore brand. Don't use the glue it comes with. Not the best lashes but not the worst. Picked up mine on clearance at Walmart. Tried other lashes by then and were pleased with them as well.
Victoria P.
Erie, PA
Revlon make's great falsies. I will definitely be purchasing these again and this brand as well they look extremely real there's a super hard difference to tell whether you're wearing falsies or you have super long eyelashes. I recommend this brand.
Mariandrea P.
Doral, FL
These are fine lashes. Easy to put them on. Depending on the model they might look very natural or a little bit over the top. So, choose right for the event you are going.

They look great and make your eyes pop, plus it's fab for selfies.
Carisa R.
Maple Grove, MN
I always have an issue with the inner corner staying on when it comes to Revlon lashes with their glue and even another brand. The glue is terrible, I definitely suggest purchasing a better glue, the lashes are ok.
Katie B.
My number 1 go to! The Revlon falsies are my favorite so easy to put them on. Love the feel, the different styles and the starter packs. Used to be able to find them at Walmart. But they are no longer selling the lashes or the glue. If you find them, you should definitely try them!
Andrea J.
I love these falsies, let me say now some people complain about them but if you apply them properly they look very natural, the glue is kind of runny I recommend putting a tiny dot and spreading it, other than that though it's excellent.
Vanity H.
I really loved these! Revlon make some really good lashes as for the lash glue it comes with, I didn't even bother. I never use the glue that comes with eyelashes but my all time favorite glue is the revlon brush on adhesive it is amazing!
Caroline E.
Coatesville, PA
These lashes are terrible, I am sorry. I haven't found a drug store brand lash that has worked for me. It is unfortunate, because they are so cheap. I suppose you get what you pay for.
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
These are mildly uncomfortable but look amazing! they are not too hard to apply if you use tweezers. they will also last you a couple of washes so overall great lashes!
Thea S.
Allston, MA
I am in love with these eyelashes, they are by far the most photogenic eyelashes I have ever tried and I have tried SO MANY. I use this for basically any occasion I feel like I can get away with it haha!
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
What's some of favorite options for not very dramatic yet pocket friendly lashes?
Vanessa G.
Shreveport, LA
Who knows what such are those eyelashes
Greisy L.
Compre estas pestañas para probarlas. Quisiera saber su opinión y si la pega que trae es de buena calidad o hay que comprar una adicional? Que marca de pega me recomiendan?
Mafer S.
not use false eyelashes, lately I have recommended this product before buying it, I would like know that it is better to use tabs line or point?