2 colors available

BY REVLON

Complete kit with glue Ultra comfort invisible band Glamorize your eyes! Instantly get beautiful sexy lashes in a snap with Revlon® Fantasy Length® Maximum Wear Glue On eyelashes. see more...

• Is this a good glue??2 Answers
  • Anyone think these are a dupe for higher end lashes?1 Answers
  • Has anyone found these at Ross for $2.99 like I did !!????1 Answers
Revlon Fantasy Lengths Glue-on Lashes
  • "The lashes themselves stay on very well with the glue provided so they aren't a total lost cost. " in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend these! " in 1 review
  • "very long lasting." in 1 review
  • "I'm a dancer and falsies are always great to have they're a great price and gives you're eyes a really nice pop! " in 1 review
  • "Makes any eye look come together perfectly:)" in 1 review
Larissa G.
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
I love wearing fake eyelashes for all occasions. I wasn't blessed with naturally long eyelashes so these are great for everyday wear! They are not too extravagant so these are good for every day wear! If you take care of these lashes, you can get a good few wears out of them so I definitely recommend them!
Saint Paul, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lashes are lashes to me. I love some falsies but I usually go for ELF since they're so affordable and reusable. These are a great drugstore set of eyelashes. I use them about once a week.
Heather V.
Heather V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lashes!!! They are natural looking and so light weight and they are super easy to use! They definitely help my dark brown eyes stand out! I will definitely be a repeat user and buy these again! Revlon Fantasy Lengths Glue-on Lashes
Emily V.
Emily V.
Fake eyelashes aren't really my thing but I really enjoyed how easy these went on and how well they lasted!
Lexi T.
Lexi T.
Rochester, MI
I'm not a huge eyelash wearer, but I figured I would try these out and they super comfortable and didn't irritate my eye whatsoever. I would definitely recommend these!
Mckensie E.
Mckensie E.
Eugene, OR
These are super nice especially for a night out like prom they stayed on all night no budging
Katt T.
Katt T.
Copperas Cove, TX
Pretty good lashes. Not my favorite but they last and look natural. These in particular are beautiful and comfortable. Makes any eye look come together perfectly:)
Louisville, KY
I really hate to give a bad review but my "wanting to try something new" venture soon became a disaster. After reading the instructions and following them to a "T" these lashes looked absolutely horrible after application. For some reason the glue dried thick and caused lashes to stick together and even after using an eyelash brush on them to try to remedy the situation, it still looked like a disaster. I would not recommend these at all.
Ashlyn S.
Ashlyn S.
I'v tried a few brands of lashes, and these are not my favorite. The product itself is made out of a unnatural material that you can spot from ten feet away. The lashes themselves stay on very well with the glue provided so they aren't a total lost cost.
mairacastro106
mairacastro106
Louisville, KY
Did anyone else have trouble applying these? Are there any tips you can share?
Prashika S.
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA
Is this a good glue??
Lina H.
Lina H.
Jerusalem
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never used eyelashes but I'm looking for good ones . are these good ??
Saint Paul, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone think these are a dupe for higher end lashes?
Mariesa F.
Mariesa F.
Chico, CA
Has anyone found these at Ross for $2.99 like I did !!????