Revlon Fabulash Mascara uploaded by Stacey H.

BY REVLON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Revlon Mascaras - Revlon Fabulash Mascara Waterproof 022 Black. How-to-Use: Apply the mascara to the upper lashes first.

• I would like to know if this mascara really adds a lot of volume ...1 Answers
  • Is it worth it? Does the mascara run off easily? 2 Answers
  • Whenever I purchase a Revlon mascara it dries really quickly, are...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Arielle P.
East Orange, NJ
Love the fabulash mascara, it's a nice consistency. I like to use it when i put on lashes to get that extra pop
Jessica R.
I mean it's alright. I try many different mascaras and it's pretty good except when your eye lashes get clumpy
Eudys R.
Miami, Florida
Las máscaras de revlon me parecen la mayoría muy normales. Dejan un efecto natural. No más de eso.
Jesica R.
Nahunta, GA
I have so many mascaras but I have to say that this one is my all time favorite! It stays for hour!
Madison R.
Cary, NC
I really like this brush to make my lashes long and thicker but it does clump a bit sometimes.
Shelli P.
Rio Rancho, NM
I enjoy big full lashes and this does it. It's black black as well and stays on for awhile
Tiffany D.
This is a fairly good mascara but not my favorite. I love the Maybelline fiber lashes!
Lindsey M.
Lake Charles, LA
Fabulash is fabulous!!! Love the look it gives, while being light weight and pretty!
Erica S.
Love the brush included in this product, no clumps while builds volume and length!!!!
Amanda K.
Union, MO
Wear mascara daily and I am in love with this product! Would love to try other mascaras. Lasts all day long!
Carol V.
Pasadena, CA
Whenever I purchase a Revlon mascara it dries really quickly, are there any tips I can have to it make it last longer?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does this give dramatic boldness
Fab M.
Is it worth it? Does the mascara run off easily?
Bralmarys B.
Elizabeth, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would like to know if this mascara really adds a lot of volume to your lashes? Thank You