Revlon Fabulash Mascara uploaded by Stacey H.

BY REVLON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Revlon Mascaras - Revlon Fabulash Mascara Waterproof 022 Black. How-to-Use: Apply the mascara to the upper lashes first.

• I would like to know if this mascara really adds a lot of volume ...1 Answers
  • Is it worth it? Does the mascara run off easily? 2 Answers
  • Whenever I purchase a Revlon mascara it dries really quickly, are...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Love this mascara leaves eyelashes full and thick without clumping makes my lashes look long and healthy
Brittany D.
Atlanta, GA
I've tried this is really good and cheap lasts longer than more brands I would recommend this to anybody
Lexi T.
Sharples, WV
Really good Mascara!!!!
It gives you good volume.
Rate 10/10
You should buy it! Or Buy the other mascara
Sara F.
Cumberland, RI
Great mascara. Clumping is a minimum and goes on smooth. Gives me the full lashes I love. A great choice
Tatiana G.
Cumming, GA
I have used this mascara before and I love it because my eyelashes look so good when I use this product
keyty G.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
Does the job, easy to apply, doesn't clump or add fillers, it's great for day time wear..............!
Esha A.
Lewiston, ME
Review for: Blackest Black more...
Wow this looks so omg it's just so I love it..... I most definitely can wait to use it omg omg omg eek
Griselda L.
Waco, TX
One of the best drug store brands. Can usually get great coupons in the Sunday paper to get it cheaper.
Vanessa L.
This mascara is alright... Not terrible, not amazing... For the price, it does the job and stays put...
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
Review for: Extra Thick Lash more...
This mascara is what it says. Extra thick. It clumps very easily and the mascara is thick and gooey.
Carol V.
Pasadena, CA
Whenever I purchase a Revlon mascara it dries really quickly, are there any tips I can have to it make it last longer?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does this give dramatic boldness
Fab M.
Is it worth it? Does the mascara run off easily?
Bralmarys B.
Elizabeth, NJ
I would like to know if this mascara really adds a lot of volume to your lashes? Thank You