Revlon Fabulash Mascara uploaded by Stacey H.

BY REVLON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Revlon Mascaras - Revlon Fabulash Mascara Waterproof 022 Black. How-to-Use: Apply the mascara to the upper lashes first.

• I would like to know if this mascara really adds a lot of volume ...1 Answers
  • Is it worth it? Does the mascara run off easily? 2 Answers
  • Whenever I purchase a Revlon mascara it dries really quickly, are...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Michele M.
Dunbar
Review for: Blackest Black more...
It's a nice mascara for daily wear. It's not too dramatic, but it does apply nicely and give your lashes a boost.
Beverly R.
San Pablo, CA
Wears all day although not waterprof can smear if you rub your eye.. But super black and ads length and volume..
Arielle P.
East Orange, NJ
Love the fabulash mascara, it's a nice consistency. I like to use it when i put on lashes to get that extra pop
Jessica R.
I mean it's alright. I try many different mascaras and it's pretty good except when your eye lashes get clumpy
Nupur G.
Newark, DE
This is a great product. It's doesn't clog and stays for a very long time on the top love that it's waterproof
Fernanda R.
Fredericksbrg, VA
was not the best mascara I have ever used. I had to complement it with another one. to make my lashes longer
Amanda K.
Union, MO
Wear mascara daily and I am in love with this product! Would love to try other mascaras. Lasts all day long!
Brooke P.
I love this mascara! It makes your lashes appear thick and dark without clumping, for a nice natural look.
Devin B.
Stafford, VA
I love this.this mascara is one of my favorites no clump, long lasting and made my eye lashes look so long
Shannyn B.
Middleport, NY
Have had success with most of this brand of make up across the board, often can find on sale with coupons.
Carol V.
Pasadena, CA
Whenever I purchase a Revlon mascara it dries really quickly, are there any tips I can have to it make it last longer?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does this give dramatic boldness
Fab M.
Is it worth it? Does the mascara run off easily?
Bralmarys B.
Elizabeth, NJ
I would like to know if this mascara really adds a lot of volume to your lashes? Thank You