Revlon Fabulash Mascara uploaded by Stacey H.

BY REVLON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Revlon Mascaras - Revlon Fabulash Mascara Waterproof 022 Black. How-to-Use: Apply the mascara to the upper lashes first.

• I would like to know if this mascara really adds a lot of volume ...1 Answers
  • Is it worth it? Does the mascara run off easily? 2 Answers
  • Whenever I purchase a Revlon mascara it dries really quickly, are...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amber G.
Austin, TX
Review for: Extra Thick Lash
Waterproof? Not even sweat proof. Raccoon eyes after one hour of wearing it!!
Love this mascara leaves eyelashes full and thick without clumping makes my lashes look long and healthy
Madison T.
Very waterey and clumpy. My grandma purchased it and I tried it out and hated it.
Victoria B.
Elkhorn, WI
Review for: Blackest Black
The mascara really adds some nice length to your lashes without a lot of clumps
Dawn C.
Lincoln Univ, PA
Review for: Extra Thick Lash
A great waterproof mascara. Doesn't clump and good as a go to mascara. Always very satisfied.
krupali c.
Franklin, KY
Review for: Extra Thick Lash
Amazing mascara! I love this brand! Think and black! Nothing else to say about if
Tonika W.
Round Lk Bch, IL
Review for: Blackest Black
Mascara is my go too makeup product because I don't wear falsies I have to have a great mascara and this is too noitch !!! I have 4 tubes
Hannah S.
Lyons, CO
I like mascara. I'm sorry I've never used this product I have to write this review for influenster. I'm sure it's a great product.
Ashley D.
Review for: Blackest Black
Love this mascara! Makes my lashes feel so long & full. Never clumps & easy to remove
Michele M.
Dunbar
Review for: Blackest Black
It's a nice mascara for daily wear. It's not too dramatic, but it does apply nicely and give your lashes a boost.
Carol V.
Pasadena, CA
Whenever I purchase a Revlon mascara it dries really quickly, are there any tips I can have to it make it last longer?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does this give dramatic boldness
Fab M.
Is it worth it? Does the mascara run off easily?
Bralmarys B.
Elizabeth, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would like to know if this mascara really adds a lot of volume to your lashes? Thank You