Revlon Fabulash Mascara uploaded by Stacey H.

BY REVLON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Revlon Mascaras - Revlon Fabulash Mascara Waterproof 022 Black. How-to-Use: Apply the mascara to the upper lashes first.

• I would like to know if this mascara really adds a lot of volume ...1 Answers
  • Is it worth it? Does the mascara run off easily? 2 Answers
  • Whenever I purchase a Revlon mascara it dries really quickly, are...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lynn H.
Zanesville, OH
Review for: Extra Thick Lash
My favorite waterproof mascara. This product never clumps. There is little to no smudging during use and lasts all day.
Amaka U.
Edgewood, MD
Just received this mascara in the mail yesterday and I love it, it goes on smoothly on my eyelashes
Adrianni M.
Doral, FL
One of my favorite mascaras ever! i love it. the brush is awesome... this one is definitely a fave
Chelsea M.
Ashland , MS
This has been my favorite mascara since 7th grade. I will never love a mascara as much as this one
Alicia F.
Lancaster, NY
This mascara is just OK. Nothing that special i thought and i don't think I would purchase again.
Krystle G.
La Feria, TX
Awesome, love it!! It keeps my lashes looking amazing all day! Perfect for summer time at the beach and pool days!
Alondra F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this waterproof macara it's great it works good . I need to go get me one again lol
ella  m.
Review for: Blackest Black
This mascara is so perfect for thickening your eyelashes and making them dark and luscious
Kimmy H.
Vineland , NJ
Great product gives your lashes bold volume and it doesn't clump up you'll truly stand out
Devin B.
Stafford, VA
I love this.this mascara is one of my favorites no clump, long lasting and made my eye lashes look so long
Carol V.
Pasadena, CA
Whenever I purchase a Revlon mascara it dries really quickly, are there any tips I can have to it make it last longer?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does this give dramatic boldness
Fab M.
Is it worth it? Does the mascara run off easily?
Bralmarys B.
Elizabeth, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would like to know if this mascara really adds a lot of volume to your lashes? Thank You