Revlon Fabulash Mascara uploaded by Stacey H.

BY REVLON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Revlon Mascaras - Revlon Fabulash Mascara Waterproof 022 Black. How-to-Use: Apply the mascara to the upper lashes first.

• I would like to know if this mascara really adds a lot of volume ...1 Answers
  • Is it worth it? Does the mascara run off easily? 2 Answers
  • Whenever I purchase a Revlon mascara it dries really quickly, are...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashlyn J.
West Monroe, LA
Review for: Blackest Black more...
CLUMPS SO BADLY!!! If you hate clumps on your eyelashes, don't get this!! My eyelashes clumped together so badly while wearing this.
Angelina C.
Mcminnville, OR
This product is ok in a pinch. I found though it claims to be waterproof it still smears quite a big. I love deliver girls mega lash!
Hannah S.
Lyons, CO
I like mascara. I'm sorry I've never used this product I have to write this review for influenster. I'm sure it's a great product.
Alyssa H.
Halethorpe, MD
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This is a great mascara when you don't want to pay a lot at Sephora for a mascara. I love black mascara especially when you go out!
ana o.
I have never tried this mascara but I don't use a lot this brand. I have other products and I'm satisfied with what they provide
Michele q.
Conyers, GA
Review for: Blackest Black more...
Great product. Leaves lashes separate and no chunking. Easy to apply and remove. Very natural looking lashes after it is applied.
Memes N.
Loved how the eyelashes ended up looking like, great look, love how the wand is. You can't have your makeup done without mascara!
daisy g.
Los Angeles, CA
Was looking for a new mascara to try out since the one i had wasn't really working for me and got this one and it worked great
Kristin P.
Newcastle, OK
I didn't really notice any difference between this and my regular mascara. I mean, it works & it's nice but nothing special.
Mary F.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm a mascara junkie and honestly I don't usually like waterproof mascara they are so harsh to your lashes but revlon aren't
Carol V.
Pasadena, CA
Whenever I purchase a Revlon mascara it dries really quickly, are there any tips I can have to it make it last longer?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does this give dramatic boldness
Fab M.
Is it worth it? Does the mascara run off easily?
Bralmarys B.
Elizabeth, NJ
I would like to know if this mascara really adds a lot of volume to your lashes? Thank You