Revlon Fabulash Mascara uploaded by Stacey H.

BY REVLON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Revlon Mascaras - Revlon Fabulash Mascara Waterproof 022 Black. How-to-Use: Apply the mascara to the upper lashes first.

• I would like to know if this mascara really adds a lot of volume ...1 Answers
  • Is it worth it? Does the mascara run off easily? 2 Answers
  • Whenever I purchase a Revlon mascara it dries really quickly, are...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Liz S.
It make the appareance of long lashes and would not smudge onto my under eye. The packaging made it easy for those who want to take it on the go
Rebecca S.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This mascara is really good. I can wear it all day without having to worry about it running or coming off. My lashes will look good all day long.
Eridel R.
very cute, has beautiful tones and gives a nice finish on the eyes, besides being a good price, would buy and recommend it to all my friends
Ashley A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love mascara and I use it often. I don't like the brush that much but I will put it on with my other wands and Its perfect for the price.
Tonika W.
Round Lk Bch, IL
Review for: Blackest Black more...
Mascara is my go too makeup product because I don't wear falsies I have to have a great mascara and this is too noitch !!! I have 4 tubes
Shannon M.
Waynesville, OH
Review for: Fabulash 003 Blackened Brown more...
Clumpy, doesn't stay on well (gives me dark spots under my eyes because it smears). I'm not a fan of the product. I won't be buying again
Sue B.
Lawton, OK
Review for: Extra Thick Lash more...
This provides unbelievable thick lashes. It remained waterproof for hours. I would recommend it to women who want long lasting lashes.
April S.
Whitewater, WI
Mascara is usually not cheap so for the price this product is wonderful. It doesn't clump up too much and lasts a majority of the day.
Rebecca K.
Pottsville, AR
I wasn't a big fan of this mascara. It clumped after a day of wear before I washed it off at bed time. It did wash off easily though.
Angelina C.
Mcminnville, OR
This product is ok in a pinch. I found though it claims to be waterproof it still smears quite a big. I love deliver girls mega lash!
Carol V.
Pasadena, CA
Whenever I purchase a Revlon mascara it dries really quickly, are there any tips I can have to it make it last longer?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does this give dramatic boldness
Fab M.
Is it worth it? Does the mascara run off easily?
Bralmarys B.
Elizabeth, NJ
I would like to know if this mascara really adds a lot of volume to your lashes? Thank You