Revlon Fabulash Mascara uploaded by Stacey H.

BY REVLON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Revlon Mascaras - Revlon Fabulash Mascara Waterproof 022 Black. How-to-Use: Apply the mascara to the upper lashes first.

• I would like to know if this mascara really adds a lot of volume ...1 Answers
  • Is it worth it? Does the mascara run off easily? 2 Answers
  • Whenever I purchase a Revlon mascara it dries really quickly, are...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashlyn J.
West Monroe, LA
Review for: Blackest Black
CLUMPS SO BADLY!!! If you hate clumps on your eyelashes, don't get this!! My eyelashes clumped together so badly while wearing this.
Alyssa H.
Halethorpe, MD
Review for: Blackest Black
This is a great mascara when you don't want to pay a lot at Sephora for a mascara. I love black mascara especially when you go out!
keyty G.
Review for: Blackest Black
Does the job, easy to apply, doesn't clump or add fillers, it's great for day time wear..............!
ana o.
I have never tried this mascara but I don't use a lot this brand. I have other products and I'm satisfied with what they provide
daisy g.
Los Angeles, CA
Was looking for a new mascara to try out since the one i had wasn't really working for me and got this one and it worked great
Rebecca S.
Review for: Blackest Black
This mascara is really good. I can wear it all day without having to worry about it running or coming off. My lashes will look good all day long.
Beverly R.
San Pablo, CA
Wears all day although not waterprof can smear if you rub your eye.. But super black and ads length and volume..
Sue B.
Lawton, OK
Review for: Extra Thick Lash
This provides unbelievable thick lashes. It remained waterproof for hours. I would recommend it to women who want long lasting lashes.
April S.
Whitewater, WI
Mascara is usually not cheap so for the price this product is wonderful. It doesn't clump up too much and lasts a majority of the day.
Olivia T.
Stafford Spgs, CT
Review for: Blackest Black
Good formula and is as good as my high end mascaras. Not that expensive, would definitely repurchase and recommend!
Carol V.
Pasadena, CA
Whenever I purchase a Revlon mascara it dries really quickly, are there any tips I can have to it make it last longer?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does this give dramatic boldness
Fab M.
Is it worth it? Does the mascara run off easily?
Bralmarys B.
Elizabeth, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would like to know if this mascara really adds a lot of volume to your lashes? Thank You