Revlon Fabulash Mascara uploaded by Stacey H.

BY REVLON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Revlon Mascaras - Revlon Fabulash Mascara Waterproof 022 Black. How-to-Use: Apply the mascara to the upper lashes first.

• I would like to know if this mascara really adds a lot of volume ...1 Answers
  • Is it worth it? Does the mascara run off easily? 2 Answers
  • Whenever I purchase a Revlon mascara it dries really quickly, are...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tracy C.
Brick , NJ
Review for: Blackest Black
This mascara makes your lashes really dark but I prefer a really dramatic lash and I don't think that it provided enough length or volume. It's nice for a more natural look.
Raquel M.
MARRERO, LA
Review for: Extra Thick Lash
Definitely waterproof! Love how it makes my lashes look extra thick! Absolutely recommend purchasing this mascara! It lasts until removed with make-up remover, and water won't make it budge.
Kas R.
N Highlands, CA
Loved this product! The mascara glides on smoothly and isn't clumpy like a lot of waterproof mascaras can be! I will be purchasing this product again, especially at such an affordable price.
Olivia M.
Cocoa Beach, FL
I love Revlon products so much. This product is great and it is even better that it is waterproof. I like to purchase my make up at CVS because of the coupons and deals
Alyssa M.
Mc Graw, NY
Review for: Extra Thick Lash
I am not a huge fan of waterproof mascara in general, but this product was not terrible. my lashes were certainly thicker and there were very few clumps which is always a plus.
Courtney R.
Erie, PA
Review for: Blackest Black
I'm not a huge fan of revlon mascara. I don't think it works very great and the brushes are designed very well at all. They always leave my eyelashes looking clumpy.
Macie S.
Very good mascara! Definitely water proof, never smeared or ran. This tube of mascara also lasted myself a very long time. A few months, in fact.
Ashley A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love mascara and I use it often. I don't like the brush that much but I will put it on with my other wands and Its perfect for the price.
Krsna S.
Review for: Fabulash 021 Blackest Black
This product does the Job makes my eyelashes looks long and beautiful I recommend this product ladies must have :)
Rebecca K.
Pottsville, AR
I wasn't a big fan of this mascara. It clumped after a day of wear before I washed it off at bed time. It did wash off easily though.
Carol V.
Pasadena, CA
Whenever I purchase a Revlon mascara it dries really quickly, are there any tips I can have to it make it last longer?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does this give dramatic boldness
Fab M.
Is it worth it? Does the mascara run off easily?
Bralmarys B.
Elizabeth, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would like to know if this mascara really adds a lot of volume to your lashes? Thank You