Revlon Fabulash Mascara uploaded by Stacey H.

BY REVLON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Revlon Mascaras - Revlon Fabulash Mascara Waterproof 022 Black. How-to-Use: Apply the mascara to the upper lashes first.

• I would like to know if this mascara really adds a lot of volume ...1 Answers
  • Is it worth it? Does the mascara run off easily? 2 Answers
  • Whenever I purchase a Revlon mascara it dries really quickly, are...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kas R.
N Highlands, CA
Loved this product! The mascara glides on smoothly and isn't clumpy like a lot of waterproof mascaras can be! I will be purchasing this product again, especially at such an affordable price.
Raquel M.
MARRERO, LA
Review for: Extra Thick Lash more...
Definitely waterproof! Love how it makes my lashes look extra thick! Absolutely recommend purchasing this mascara! It lasts until removed with make-up remover, and water won't make it budge.
Olivia M.
Cocoa Beach, FL
I love Revlon products so much. This product is great and it is even better that it is waterproof. I like to purchase my make up at CVS because of the coupons and deals
Alyssa M.
Mc Graw, NY
Review for: Extra Thick Lash more...
I am not a huge fan of waterproof mascara in general, but this product was not terrible. my lashes were certainly thicker and there were very few clumps which is always a plus.
Courtney R.
Ripley, NY
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I'm not a huge fan of revlon mascara. I don't think it works very great and the brushes are designed very well at all. They always leave my eyelashes looking clumpy.
Chelsea C.
I have used this mascara. It makes my eyelashes look much thicker. It does seem to clump up on my lashes but not as bad as other brands. I love this product.
Valentina B.
Esta mascara es espectacular. Me alarga las pestañas y las deja muy lindas. No me agrada mucho que se ponen grumosas un poco rapido. Pero de resto bien
Christina S.
San Marcos, CA
Keeps my lashes from clumping together! I use this product everyday and it has yet to fail me! It's very easy to apply and makes my
Green eyes pop!!
Lupe C.
Chana, IL
Fabulous I love these Revlon Mascara I try so many different brands but Fabuladh from Revlon really makes my lashes seem longer thicker love it.
Macie S.
Very good mascara! Definitely water proof, never smeared or ran. This tube of mascara also lasted myself a very long time. A few months, in fact.
Carol V.
Pasadena, CA
Whenever I purchase a Revlon mascara it dries really quickly, are there any tips I can have to it make it last longer?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does this give dramatic boldness
Fab M.
Is it worth it? Does the mascara run off easily?
Bralmarys B.
Elizabeth, NJ
I would like to know if this mascara really adds a lot of volume to your lashes? Thank You