Revlon Fabulash Mascara uploaded by Stacey H.

BY REVLON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Revlon Mascaras - Revlon Fabulash Mascara Waterproof 022 Black. How-to-Use: Apply the mascara to the upper lashes first.

• I would like to know if this mascara really adds a lot of volume ...1 Answers
  • Is it worth it? Does the mascara run off easily? 2 Answers
  • Whenever I purchase a Revlon mascara it dries really quickly, are...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sarilu C.
Compared to other Revlon masks, this is mid-range ... It can work for your daily life, but if you are looking for drama and glamor you should look for another option.
Shanna V.
Newport
It's good. I wouldnt say it adds a ton of length, but it makes me eye lashes black and it's not super clumpy. The packaging is nothing to write home about, but I'm not the type to buy something just for the packaging.
Brandi H.
Review for: Fabulash 021 Blackest Black
Excellent mascara and for a good price!! I don't have naturally long lashes and this mascara makes a huge difference in my lashes! Don't leave the house without it! Lasts all day
Katelyn T.
North Reading , MA
This is not for people with short straight lashes. The wand is sparse and doesn't pick up a lot of hair. However if you already have long lashes then this may work for you
Skyla H.
Pampa, TX
Revlon Makeup is fantastic! I love how affordable all there makeup is especially being a stay at home mommy! This waterproof mascara has done me wonders! I love how long it lasts and how the quality stays no matter what. Finally i found a mascara i don't have to stop and constantly reapply all day. But at the end of the day when all the makeup has to come of, with a simple makeup remover this mascara just slides right off!
Sheree P.
Dunellen, NJ
Review for: Blackest Black
I use little to no makeup. My one guilty pleasure is Revlon mascara. Clumps and heavy eye coloring are not for me. Revlon gives me a much more natural look than the competition. I enjoy the little pop to my eyes and the easy removal.
Heather S.
Butler, PA
I love this product so much. I pretty much use all Revlon products and have yet to be disappointed. I love this mascara. This product stays on and it is waterproof so I never have to worry about it getting messed up. I highly recommend this product.
Angel C.
Review for: Blackest Black
Since I've dyed my hair darker I've been using a black mascara instead of an ash brown. I love the applicator it doesn't clump at all or tangle. I have very subtle eyelashes and small eyes but after using this product my eyes look and feel bigger!
Lynn R.
This makes your lashes look much thicker but it didn´t really clump! Works very well. When my old brands would get clumpy, I had to run them under hot water for minutes but this has yet to be an issue with this brand!
Nayomie J.
Review for: Fabulash 021 Blackest Black
This mascara is decent, but tends to clump together because of the wand. The formula is great, I would just recommend that the wand have more bristles for a more separated defined look rather than a clumpy one.
Carol V.
Pasadena, CA
Whenever I purchase a Revlon mascara it dries really quickly, are there any tips I can have to it make it last longer?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does this give dramatic boldness
Fab M.
Is it worth it? Does the mascara run off easily?
Bralmarys B.
Elizabeth, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would like to know if this mascara really adds a lot of volume to your lashes? Thank You