Revlon Fabulash Mascara uploaded by Stacey H.

BY REVLON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Revlon Mascaras - Revlon Fabulash Mascara Waterproof 022 Black. How-to-Use: Apply the mascara to the upper lashes first.

• I would like to know if this mascara really adds a lot of volume ...1 Answers
  • Is it worth it? Does the mascara run off easily? 2 Answers
  • Whenever I purchase a Revlon mascara it dries really quickly, are...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sheree P.
Dunellen, NJ
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I use little to no makeup. My one guilty pleasure is Revlon mascara. Clumps and heavy eye coloring are not for me. Revlon gives me a much more natural look than the competition. I enjoy the little pop to my eyes and the easy removal.
Amy M.
Rolesville, NC
I feel like this product doesn't stay on all day and wears off very easily. For the price it could use some improving. I used this product daily and after a couple weeks had to throw it away as it started to dry out. Ok product for short term use like going to dinner.
Sherri C.
las vegas, NV
I love this mascara it stays on all day.. haven't had on that doesn't but this item isn't pricey at all and it makes my lashes look great. the packaging is good and id buy again. the brush is really nice
Heather S.
Butler, PA
I love this product so much. I pretty much use all Revlon products and have yet to be disappointed. I love this mascara. This product stays on and it is waterproof so I never have to worry about it getting messed up. I highly recommend this product.
Angel C.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
Since I've dyed my hair darker I've been using a black mascara instead of an ash brown. I love the applicator it doesn't clump at all or tangle. I have very subtle eyelashes and small eyes but after using this product my eyes look and feel bigger!
Trini V.
Rodeo, CA
The thing I liked about this mascara is how full and long my lashes looked. The only problem I had with it, is that it ended up smudging in my lower lashes and made my under eyes looks really dark
Lynn R.
This makes your lashes look much thicker but it didn´t really clump! Works very well. When my old brands would get clumpy, I had to run them under hot water for minutes but this has yet to be an issue with this brand!
Nayomie J.
Review for: Fabulash 021 Blackest Black more...
This mascara is decent, but tends to clump together because of the wand. The formula is great, I would just recommend that the wand have more bristles for a more separated defined look rather than a clumpy one.
Jessica L.
Love this Mascara!! I'm an emotional person so it's safe to say that i wear Waterproof mascara often! This brand is awesome! It last's all day, comes off easily with eye makeup remover, and isn't expensive!
Tracy C.
Brick , NJ
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This mascara makes your lashes really dark but I prefer a really dramatic lash and I don't think that it provided enough length or volume. It's nice for a more natural look.
Carol V.
Pasadena, CA
Whenever I purchase a Revlon mascara it dries really quickly, are there any tips I can have to it make it last longer?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does this give dramatic boldness
Fab M.
Is it worth it? Does the mascara run off easily?
Bralmarys B.
Elizabeth, NJ
I would like to know if this mascara really adds a lot of volume to your lashes? Thank You