Revlon Fabulash Mascara uploaded by Stacey H.

BY REVLON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Revlon Mascaras - Revlon Fabulash Mascara Waterproof 022 Black. How-to-Use: Apply the mascara to the upper lashes first.

• I would like to know if this mascara really adds a lot of volume ...1 Answers
  • Is it worth it? Does the mascara run off easily? 2 Answers
  • Whenever I purchase a Revlon mascara it dries really quickly, are...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
preeti S.
The product is ok, not so much good, not giving ur lashes a gud effect, need to apply more n more, not pigmented, the brush is also not good, i reqlly not satisfied with this product
Brandi H.
Review for: Fabulash 021 Blackest Black more...
Excellent mascara and for a good price!! I don't have naturally long lashes and this mascara makes a huge difference in my lashes! Don't leave the house without it! Lasts all day
Mariana C.
Burleson , TX
I think this mascara is very affordable, it doesn't have that much strength as other mascaras but it is pretty good, I used this a while ago but decided to try other mascaras
Katelyn T.
North Reading , MA
This is not for people with short straight lashes. The wand is sparse and doesn't pick up a lot of hair. However if you already have long lashes then this may work for you
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
I suppose it is everything I could expect from a drug store mascara. Felt super thick on and I couldn't really tell much of a difference. So I applied more and the. I seen a little bit more of a doffernce. So I applied a 3rd layer and my lashes got clumpy and I ended up with nasty thick spider lashes.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
This was just a so-so mascara for me. It didn't really do much for my upper lashes at all, I ended up going over it with another mascara to lengthen and volumize my lashes. This is pretty good for my bottom lashes, though, as the wand is thinner, so that's really all I use it for now!
Skyla H.
Pampa, TX
Revlon Makeup is fantastic! I love how affordable all there makeup is especially being a stay at home mommy! This waterproof mascara has done me wonders! I love how long it lasts and how the quality stays no matter what. Finally i found a mascara i don't have to stop and constantly reapply all day. But at the end of the day when all the makeup has to come of, with a simple makeup remover this mascara just slides right off!
Stacy G.
This mascara is midway for me. The more you apply the more it clumps up of course, but it does stay on all day, but sometimes smudges. Tough to take off if you don't have makeup remover on hand, but overall it does make your lashes look thicker and longer!
Jori H.
This is one of those mascaras that you don't particularly love, but it's not something to complain about. It's one of those "meh" products you dig out from the bottom of your bag and use when you're in a crunch.
Jessica Y.
Revlon is a great drug-store brand for cosmetics. I prefer their other products over their mascaras. I would recommend this brand for lipsticks, foundations etc but not so much for the eyelashes!
Carol V.
Pasadena, CA
Whenever I purchase a Revlon mascara it dries really quickly, are there any tips I can have to it make it last longer?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does this give dramatic boldness
Fab M.
Is it worth it? Does the mascara run off easily?
Bralmarys B.
Elizabeth, NJ
I would like to know if this mascara really adds a lot of volume to your lashes? Thank You