Revlon Fabulash Mascara uploaded by Stacey H.

BY REVLON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Revlon Mascaras - Revlon Fabulash Mascara Waterproof 022 Black. How-to-Use: Apply the mascara to the upper lashes first.

• I would like to know if this mascara really adds a lot of volume ...1 Answers
  • Is it worth it? Does the mascara run off easily? 2 Answers
  • Whenever I purchase a Revlon mascara it dries really quickly, are...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Simi K.
Stays on all day and gives a lot of volume. Also gives a lot of length. Stays on all day and doesn't smudge.
Natalia R.
me gusta esta mascara porque siempre he preferido las mas liquidas y despues uso uso un separadorï
Sarah R.
Aragua-Maracay
I'm very happy with this máscara because it's so cheap and so easy to use it's simple... Perfect.
Edith P.
,Pueblaa
It was a good mascara but it could have been better since it did run a little but overall ok.
Ana Gabriela C.
Es hermoso!!! Es super lindo.. alarga las pestañas les da volumen y el look queda hermoso!!!
Tamerin H.
Cape Town, South Africa
My lashes really pop with this mascara. I also love the brush. It makes application easier.
Neuraly G.
Cabimas
I love this mascara because you don't need false eyelashes to make you makeup look better!
Carol V.
Pasadena, CA
Whenever I purchase a Revlon mascara it dries really quickly, are there any tips I can have to it make it last longer?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does this give dramatic boldness
Fab M.
Is it worth it? Does the mascara run off easily?
Bralmarys B.
Elizabeth, NJ
I would like to know if this mascara really adds a lot of volume to your lashes? Thank You