Revlon Fabulash Mascara uploaded by Stacey H.

BY REVLON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Revlon Mascaras - Revlon Fabulash Mascara Waterproof 022 Black. How-to-Use: Apply the mascara to the upper lashes first.

• I would like to know if this mascara really adds a lot of volume ...1 Answers
  • Is it worth it? Does the mascara run off easily? 2 Answers
  • Whenever I purchase a Revlon mascara it dries really quickly, are...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Katana S.
My second favorite drug store brand mascara. It goes skin smooth and makes my lashes look pretty
Lupe C.
Chana, IL
Fabulous I love these Revlon Mascara I try so many different brands but Fabuladh from Revlon really makes my lashes seem longer thicker love it.
Marilou C.
Modesto, CA
It's a good product but you have to put a lot of couts of mascara to show. I love mascara and I would use it again just pack it a couple of times. Revlon is a good product and a reasonable price. I would try any mascara product at least once!
Ronny E.
This mascara made my lashes say oh-la-la! without becoming clumpy or feeling heavy. If you already have dark lashes like i do it feels even better to just coat the tips of your lashes to add length for a natural barely-there look. It also makes it very easy to remove the product at the end of the day and avoid the ever dreaded panda eyes!
gabriela s.
guadalajara, jalisco, mexico
me encanta como deja mis pestañas ya que como yo las tengo cortas casi ni se me notan aparte de que siempre se me bajan pero con esta mascara se me notan mas largas y no se vajan despues de enchinarmelas
Sabrina A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted this mascara to work for me, honestly...but it really just coated my lashes, not much lengthening or improvement from my natural lashes
sary g.
muy buena pinta muy bien me encanta ami me gusta mucho el maquillaje y lo e usado para mi y mis amigas y nos gustn
Natalia R.
me gusta esta mascara porque siempre he preferido las mas liquidas y despues uso uso un separadorï
Sarah R.
Aragua-Maracay
I'm very happy with this máscara because it's so cheap and so easy to use it's simple... Perfect.
Ana Gabriela C.
Es hermoso!!! Es super lindo.. alarga las pestañas les da volumen y el look queda hermoso!!!
Carol V.
Pasadena, CA
Whenever I purchase a Revlon mascara it dries really quickly, are there any tips I can have to it make it last longer?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does this give dramatic boldness
Fab M.
Is it worth it? Does the mascara run off easily?
Bralmarys B.
Elizabeth, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would like to know if this mascara really adds a lot of volume to your lashes? Thank You