Revlon Fabulash Mascara uploaded by Stacey H.

BY REVLON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Revlon Mascaras - Revlon Fabulash Mascara Waterproof 022 Black. How-to-Use: Apply the mascara to the upper lashes first.

• I would like to know if this mascara really adds a lot of volume ...1 Answers
  • Is it worth it? Does the mascara run off easily? 2 Answers
  • Whenever I purchase a Revlon mascara it dries really quickly, are...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Fernanda R.
Fredericksbrg, VA
was not the best mascara I have ever used. I had to complement it with another one. to make my lashes longer
Jessica Y.
Revlon is a great drug-store brand for cosmetics. I prefer their other products over their mascaras. I would recommend this brand for lipsticks, foundations etc but not so much for the eyelashes!
Vanessa L.
This mascara is alright... Not terrible, not amazing... For the price, it does the job and stays put...
Lexi T.
Sharples, WV
Really good Mascara!!!!
It gives you good volume.
Rate 10/10
You should buy it! Or Buy the other mascara
Jori H.
This is one of those mascaras that you don't particularly love, but it's not something to complain about. It's one of those "meh" products you dig out from the bottom of your bag and use when you're in a crunch.
Amy M.
Rolesville, NC
I feel like this product doesn't stay on all day and wears off very easily. For the price it could use some improving. I used this product daily and after a couple weeks had to throw it away as it started to dry out. Ok product for short term use like going to dinner.
Memes N.
Loved how the eyelashes ended up looking like, great look, love how the wand is. You can't have your makeup done without mascara!
Andy N.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Blackest Black
Revlon is a good mediocre mascara that never disappoints. It's a lot more dependable than Newer high end mascara
Shannon M.
Waynesville, OH
Review for: Fabulash 003 Blackened Brown
Clumpy, doesn't stay on well (gives me dark spots under my eyes because it smears). I'm not a fan of the product. I won't be buying again
Jessica L.
Love this Mascara!! I'm an emotional person so it's safe to say that i wear Waterproof mascara often! This brand is awesome! It last's all day, comes off easily with eye makeup remover, and isn't expensive!
Carol V.
Pasadena, CA
Whenever I purchase a Revlon mascara it dries really quickly, are there any tips I can have to it make it last longer?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does this give dramatic boldness
Fab M.
Is it worth it? Does the mascara run off easily?
Bralmarys B.
Elizabeth, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would like to know if this mascara really adds a lot of volume to your lashes? Thank You