Revlon Fabulash Mascara uploaded by Stacey H.

BY REVLON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Revlon Mascaras - Revlon Fabulash Mascara Waterproof 022 Black. How-to-Use: Apply the mascara to the upper lashes first.

• I would like to know if this mascara really adds a lot of volume ...1 Answers
  • Is it worth it? Does the mascara run off easily? 2 Answers
  • Whenever I purchase a Revlon mascara it dries really quickly, are...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Dawn C.
Lincoln Univ, PA
Review for: Extra Thick Lash more...
A great waterproof mascara. Doesn't clump and good as a go to mascara. Always very satisfied.
Rachel O.
Sacramento, CA
One of my favs! This mascara is amazing! Definitely high end quality with a budget price tag
Alondra F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this waterproof macara it's great it works good . I need to go get me one again lol
Shelli P.
Rio Rancho, NM
I enjoy big full lashes and this does it. It's black black as well and stays on for awhile
Kimmy H.
Vineland , NJ
Great product gives your lashes bold volume and it doesn't clump up you'll truly stand out
ella  m.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This mascara is so perfect for thickening your eyelashes and making them dark and luscious
Tiffany D.
This is a fairly good mascara but not my favorite. I love the Maybelline fiber lashes!
Erica S.
Love the brush included in this product, no clumps while builds volume and length!!!!
Lindsey M.
Lake Charles, LA
Fabulash is fabulous!!! Love the look it gives, while being light weight and pretty!
Ashley D.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
Love this mascara! Makes my lashes feel so long & full. Never clumps & easy to remove
Carol V.
Pasadena, CA
Whenever I purchase a Revlon mascara it dries really quickly, are there any tips I can have to it make it last longer?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does this give dramatic boldness
Fab M.
Is it worth it? Does the mascara run off easily?
Bralmarys B.
Elizabeth, NJ
I would like to know if this mascara really adds a lot of volume to your lashes? Thank You