Revlon Fabulash Mascara uploaded by Stacey H.

BY REVLON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Revlon Mascaras - Revlon Fabulash Mascara Waterproof 022 Black. How-to-Use: Apply the mascara to the upper lashes first.

• I would like to know if this mascara really adds a lot of volume ...1 Answers
  • Is it worth it? Does the mascara run off easily? 2 Answers
  • Whenever I purchase a Revlon mascara it dries really quickly, are...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jesica R.
Nahunta, GA
I have so many mascaras but I have to say that this one is my all time favorite! It stays for hour!
Carla H.
It's a reliable mascara that thickens and lengthens your eyelashes without making them look clumpy.
Amaka U.
Edgewood, MD
Just received this mascara in the mail yesterday and I love it, it goes on smoothly on my eyelashes
Adrianni M.
Doral, FL
One of my favorite mascaras ever! i love it. the brush is awesome... this one is definitely a fave
Eudys R.
Miami, Florida
Las máscaras de revlon me parecen la mayoría muy normales. Dejan un efecto natural. No más de eso.
Chelsea M.
Ashland , MS
This has been my favorite mascara since 7th grade. I will never love a mascara as much as this one
Brook Y.
Review for: Fabulash 003 Blackened Brown more...
This is one of the greatest products. It doesn’t feel heavy on your lashes and has great coverage
Alicia F.
Ventura
This mascara is just OK. Nothing that special i thought and i don't think I would purchase again.
Katana S.
My second favorite drug store brand mascara. It goes skin smooth and makes my lashes look pretty
Madison R.
Cary, NC
I really like this brush to make my lashes long and thicker but it does clump a bit sometimes.
Carol V.
Pasadena, CA
Whenever I purchase a Revlon mascara it dries really quickly, are there any tips I can have to it make it last longer?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does this give dramatic boldness
Fab M.
Is it worth it? Does the mascara run off easily?
Bralmarys B.
Elizabeth, NJ
I would like to know if this mascara really adds a lot of volume to your lashes? Thank You