Revlon Fabulash Mascara uploaded by Stacey H.

BY REVLON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Revlon Mascaras - Revlon Fabulash Mascara Waterproof 022 Black. How-to-Use: Apply the mascara to the upper lashes first.

• I would like to know if this mascara really adds a lot of volume ...1 Answers
  • Is it worth it? Does the mascara run off easily? 2 Answers
  • Whenever I purchase a Revlon mascara it dries really quickly, are...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
niki v.
Slidell, LA
this mascara made my eyelashes really long. it was very dry at first but i added a little water. it's long lasting. the packaging is okay. i personally didn't really like it.
Sara F.
Cumberland, RI
Great mascara. Clumping is a minimum and goes on smooth. Gives me the full lashes I love. A great choice
Nataliya K.
I think this is a good mascara. It's not great but not horrible either. It dries out fast. But I like that it's not clumpy.
Chelsea C.
I have used this mascara. It makes my eyelashes look much thicker. It does seem to clump up on my lashes but not as bad as other brands. I love this product.
Angelina C.
Mcminnville, OR
This product is ok in a pinch. I found though it claims to be waterproof it still smears quite a big. I love deliver girls mega lash!
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
I suppose it is everything I could expect from a drug store mascara. Felt super thick on and I couldn't really tell much of a difference. So I applied more and the. I seen a little bit more of a doffernce. So I applied a 3rd layer and my lashes got clumpy and I ended up with nasty thick spider lashes.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
This was just a so-so mascara for me. It didn't really do much for my upper lashes at all, I ended up going over it with another mascara to lengthen and volumize my lashes. This is pretty good for my bottom lashes, though, as the wand is thinner, so that's really all I use it for now!
Ashley M.
Your eyelashes look so thick when you put this product on , it's very long lasting , and beautiful packaging as well
Shannyn B.
Middleport, NY
Have had success with most of this brand of make up across the board, often can find on sale with coupons.
Eridel R.
very cute, has beautiful tones and gives a nice finish on the eyes, besides being a good price, would buy and recommend it to all my friends
Carol V.
Pasadena, CA
Whenever I purchase a Revlon mascara it dries really quickly, are there any tips I can have to it make it last longer?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does this give dramatic boldness
Fab M.
Is it worth it? Does the mascara run off easily?
Bralmarys B.
Elizabeth, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would like to know if this mascara really adds a lot of volume to your lashes? Thank You