Revlon Fabulash Mascara Waterproof uploaded by Stacey H.

BY REVLON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Revlon Mascaras - Revlon Fabulash Mascara Waterproof 022 Black. How-to-Use: Apply the mascara to the upper lashes first.

• I would like to know if this mascara really adds a lot of...1 Answers
  • Is it worth it? Does the mascara run off easily? 2 Answers
  • Whenever I purchase a Revlon mascara it dries really quic...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I love Revlon products so much. This product is great and it is even better that it is waterproof. I like to purchase my make up at CVS because of the coupons and deals" in 15 reviews
  • "Great product gives your lashes bold volume and it doesn't clump up you'll truly stand out" in 13 reviews
  • "This mascara is so perfect for thickening your eyelashes and making them dark and luscious " in 6 reviews
Brittany K.
Port Washington
Review for: Fabulash 003 Blackened Brown more...
When I bought this I was sooooo excited to try it. I did a full face of make up and saved the lashes for lasht. (Get it? haha) Do my disappointment they were a bit too clumpy for me. Women with fuller lashes may experiences this differently but since mine are thin I looked like I had 4 thick lashes on each eye.
lizabeth c.
Fort Wayne
This mascara does great at giving volume and length. It’s a really good choice. It’s definitely waterproof. This price is good and it comes in a really cute tube. It’s definitely not transferring on your face at all which is great. I definitely recommend this product.
Kristen R.
Carrollton, GA
Review for: Waterproof Mascara 0.49 fl oz; 14.5 ml more...
This goes on perfectly. It doesn't clump. I use the waterproof since I wear contacts and I haven't ever had it run. It also cleans easily with makeup wipes or anything else. Stays on and last a long time. Also the mascara itself lasts a while.
Hannah C.
Oak Hill, WV
Not a big fan of this brand and type of mascara. It always clumped up on my eyes and when I would cry or sweat it would get all over me and it took forever to dry. Always have to put on multiple layers.
Faith J.
Glendale, AZ
I only use this to pout up my lashes when they're clumped . It's a nice wand that helps split lashes but I don't use only this mascara . It lasts all day just a bit flaky near the end of the day I would buy this again or something similar just to split my lashes like I've said lol
Marilou C.
Modesto, CA
It's a good product but you have to put a lot of couts of mascara to show. I love mascara and I would use it again just pack it a couple of times. Revlon is a good product and a reasonable price. I would try any mascara product at least once!
niki v.
Slidell, LA
this mascara made my eyelashes really long. it was very dry at first but i added a little water. it's long lasting. the packaging is okay. i personally didn't really like it.
Shanna V.
Newport
It's good. I wouldnt say it adds a ton of length, but it makes me eye lashes black and it's not super clumpy. The packaging is nothing to write home about, but I'm not the type to buy something just for the packaging.
Brandi H.
Review for: Fabulash 021 Blackest Black more...
Excellent mascara and for a good price!! I don't have naturally long lashes and this mascara makes a huge difference in my lashes! Don't leave the house without it! Lasts all day
Palmira B.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a really good mascara it does not budge it does not crumpled up it doesn't Clump up it does not get smeared it really curls and lengthens your lashes and it's very affordable
Carol V.
Pasadena, CA
Whenever I purchase a Revlon mascara it dries really quickly, are there any tips I can have to it make it last longer?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does this give dramatic boldness
Fab M.
Is it worth it? Does the mascara run off easily?
Bralmarys B.
Elizabeth, NJ
I would like to know if this mascara really adds a lot of volume to your lashes? Thank You