Revlon Fabulash Mascara uploaded by Stacey H.

BY REVLON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Revlon Mascaras - Revlon Fabulash Mascara Waterproof 022 Black. How-to-Use: Apply the mascara to the upper lashes first.

• I would like to know if this mascara really adds a lot of volume ...1 Answers
  • Is it worth it? Does the mascara run off easily? 2 Answers
  • Whenever I purchase a Revlon mascara it dries really quickly, are...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brittany K.
Port Washington
Review for: Fabulash 003 Blackened Brown more...
When I bought this I was sooooo excited to try it. I did a full face of make up and saved the lashes for lasht. (Get it? haha) Do my disappointment they were a bit too clumpy for me. Women with fuller lashes may experiences this differently but since mine are thin I looked like I had 4 thick lashes on each eye.
Faith J.
Glendale, AZ
I only use this to pout up my lashes when they're clumped . It's a nice wand that helps split lashes but I don't use only this mascara . It lasts all day just a bit flaky near the end of the day I would buy this again or something similar just to split my lashes like I've said lol
Marilou C.
Modesto, CA
It's a good product but you have to put a lot of couts of mascara to show. I love mascara and I would use it again just pack it a couple of times. Revlon is a good product and a reasonable price. I would try any mascara product at least once!
Van Averie S.
This one is hard to find now and I love it because of the brush. Its separating my lashes, makes it thicker and longer and I read that this is one of the safest waterproof mascara like it doesn't contain toxic wastes. I wish Maybelline could manufacture this again or somethings.
Mayra C.
Riverside
I love this mascara I love the brush it makes my eyelashes pop so nice. It gives them so much volume it makes it look as if I am wearing eyelashes It's a very good product easy to apply and it does not leave clumps what so ever I hate mascaras that do. I recommend to all the ladies I would for sure buy this product again
Priscila G.
Doral, FL
This mascara is not so good for me. I really did not do much for my upper eyelashes. I really do not recommend it, and it is not easy to apply. Although it has good packaging, I do not feel that it is worth buying it again.
niki v.
Slidell, LA
this mascara made my eyelashes really long. it was very dry at first but i added a little water. it's long lasting. the packaging is okay. i personally didn't really like it.
Sarilu C.
Compared to other Revlon masks, this is mid-range ... It can work for your daily life, but if you are looking for drama and glamor you should look for another option.
Shanna V.
Newport
It's good. I wouldnt say it adds a ton of length, but it makes me eye lashes black and it's not super clumpy. The packaging is nothing to write home about, but I'm not the type to buy something just for the packaging.
Allishia S.
Bremerton
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This mascara didn't go on easily I had to do multiple layers and gave up after a while. It flaked off pretty quickly and came off pretty fast. It definitely is not waterproof and I would not buy this again
Carol V.
Pasadena, CA
Whenever I purchase a Revlon mascara it dries really quickly, are there any tips I can have to it make it last longer?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does this give dramatic boldness
Fab M.
Is it worth it? Does the mascara run off easily?
Bralmarys B.
Elizabeth, NJ
I would like to know if this mascara really adds a lot of volume to your lashes? Thank You