BY REVLON

Create countless makeup looks with just one palette. Universally flattering shades of our best selling eyeshadow, blush and lipcolor. Available in 3 expertly coordinated shades

• Do the shadows kick u a lot of powder? How is the wear ti...1 Answers
Davina H.
Lock Haven, PA
I didn’t like this product at all. Not worth your money. The pigment sucks. The shadows and the blush are patchy and chalky feeling. The lip parts of this palette feel very sticky. I wouldn’t t recommend this. I’d say it’s more of a product for little girls when playing dress up.. First starting out..
Tera M.
Centerville, GA
I was really disappointed. These colors do not want to come off or show up at all. I have tried a brush, cotton tip, my finger, and they just aren't there. Pretty palette but no performance at all, not the blush, eyeshadows or lip products. It feels like a little kiddie make-up set. I love Revlon as a brand so I am shocked how bad this is.
Mia S.
LOVED!!!! The colors are adorable and trendy yasss!!! It’s hard to find good colors on me but this set is sooo cute! It’s good for a gift and lasts sooo long I have had it forever. GOOD BUY. Hope you get to use it too!
Yanisa C.
Utica, NY
One of my favorite brands,I love the colors.I use it every time I go out.Love it,It meet all my expectations,true colors,easy to apply,easy to open.I will defiantly buy it again.I will buy the entire collection if I had money,lol.I will defiantly recommend it.
Kalea W.
Portsmouth Ohio
Wonderful product must use Maybelline Lip Studio® Color Contour Lip Palette ill like the formula and how it applies and appears on your lips.
Also it's very affordable and you will like this product
Jen F.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Great in concept, but I wish it had more pigment and more matte shades. I end up using the lip gloss as blush, the blush as more of a highlighter, and layer the shimmer eyeshadows on top of a different brands matte shade. Perfect for traveling though, I hope they come out with more shades!
Aubree S.
Clarksville
Looking at this product before use it looks a bit lack luster and not like anything special, however, it has the essentials that you would need to create a full face of makeup. There is also a good mix of colors that are pretty neutral and would be good for many skin tones.
emmalee s.
Perrysburg, OH
The eyeshadows that come in it are good and go well with each other. But the lip gloss that is in it does not last long and diesnt give much of the color. The same thing with the blush that is in it as well.
Annie G.
Greenville, SC
En definitiva muy completo viene hasta su espejito me encanta que viene todo en un solo producto pero los brillos son los que no me gustaron están súper mal para aplicar pero las sombras te pegan muy bien
Amelia M.
Lynn, MA
I got this for a gift and its horrible it reminds me of children's makeup the shadows have a lot of fallout and the blush goes into the lip pans and revlon tests on animals 🐺
Grace A.
San Jose, CA
Do the shadows kick u a lot of powder? How is the wear time on all of the products?