Revlon Eyes, Cheeks + Lips™ Palette uploaded by Hannah N.Revlon Eyes, Cheeks + Lips™ Palette uploaded by Hannah N.

BY REVLON

Create countless makeup looks with just one palette. Universally flattering shades of our best selling eyeshadow, blush and lipcolor. Available in 3 expertly coordinated shades

Buy on Walmart
Mia S.
LOVED!!!! The colors are adorable and trendy yasss!!! It’s hard to find good colors on me but this set is sooo cute! It’s good for a gift and lasts sooo long I have had it forever. GOOD BUY. Hope you get to use it too!
Yanisa C.
Utica , NY
One of my favorite brands,I love the colors.I use it every time I go out.Love it,It meet all my expectations,true colors,easy to apply,easy to open.I will defiantly buy it again.I will buy the entire collection if I had money,lol.I will defiantly recommend it.
Kalea W.
Portsmouth Ohio
Wonderful product must use Maybelline Lip Studio® Color Contour Lip Palette ill like the formula and how it applies and appears on your lips.
Also it's very affordable and you will like this product
Amira B.
Austin, TX
OMG!!! Looooove this palette. Extremely practical when it comes to size and it has all i can ever need. I've been using this palette since i got it. I am more than happy with my purchase and definitely will never regret it.
Jen F.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Great in concept, but I wish it had more pigment and more matte shades. I end up using the lip gloss as blush, the blush as more of a highlighter, and layer the shimmer eyeshadows on top of a different brands matte shade. Perfect for traveling though, I hope they come out with more shades!
Annie L.
Fountain Inn, SC
En definitiva muy completo viene hasta su espejito me encanta que viene todo en un solo producto pero los brillos son los que no me gustaron están súper mal para aplicar pero las sombras te pegan muy bien
emmalee s.
Perrysburg, OH
The eyeshadows that come in it are good and go well with each other. But the lip gloss that is in it does not last long and diesnt give much of the color. The same thing with the blush that is in it as well.
Molly T.
Gueydan, LA
😍 I I recently started couponing and I got these a great deal! I am not disappointed with the quality of the product! I did purchase going to Walgreens which made them a little more expensive but when you use Walgreens Rewards and makes this deeper price worth it. Gotta Love coupons and great make
Raven A.
Brattleboro, VT
Bought this at Walmart for a trial run. I haven't had much luck with highlights and makeup outside of the 90s trends. I love this!! Watched a quick tutorial. It does what it says, colors are awesome and long lasting. Price is right for all you get. I will be buying again!
Clara👑 h.
Shawnee, OK
I love this palette I love the nude colors , it applies very well & is true to its color. I use it everyday , and it is very pretty & easy to blend .
Grace A.
Do the shadows kick u a lot of powder? How is the wear time on all of the products?