BY REVLON

Revlon Eyes, Cheeks + Lips Palette: Full face palette Universally flattering Revlon best selling items see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
I stumbled across this pallet in Walmart it has a universally flattering shades any skin tone could wear this. The blush is not to dark the lipstick and eyeshadow are neutral colors they all work for me and my skin tone
Tammy L.
Mississauga
I purchased this product for the convenience factor. It simplifies makeup packing for overnight trips and is handy to throw in my purse when I have to go from day to night without a trip home to do my makeup in between.

I'm surprised how often I have reached for this palette not just for convenience, but because the color combinations ensure you can't make a bad choice. An amazing option for days when I don't want to complicate my makeup routine by sorting through my collection of various products and just was a pretty and classic look.
Amelia M.
Lynn, MA
I got this for a gift and its horrible it reminds me of children's makeup the shadows have a lot of fallout and the blush goes into the lip pans and revlon tests on animals 🐺
Lauren-Paige H.
I really like this palettes
The berry colors are nice and fit me very well. The blush is perfect and it all applies and blenda well.
Gabriel M.
The colours are dull and boring. They are not pigmented at all especially for women of color. The lipsticks are just as bad they don't really show when they are on your lip.
SaVannah F.
Queen Creek
The colors in this palette are beautiful. They work together so well! I use this almost everyday. It is super easy to apply and is pretty pigmented. I definitely didn’t think it would be as good as it would. great buy
maggie f.
North bay, ON
I really like this kit for the lips and cheeks. The colours are pretty, easy to apply and long wearing especially for the price of it. I will definitely buy again theres a few of the colours that I could never live without.
Thư H.
This product shows exactly the color and it stick to your skin long time. That is fit for student
Ruzzy G.
Apollo Beach, FL
One of my favorite eye & cheeks palette!!!! I love revlon before and now!!! Affordable price and easy to apply!!!
Tiffany P.
I absolutely love this product!! The shades god on so easily and the colours are just gorgeous and it's also really affordable.