Revlon Eyes, Cheeks + Lips Palette, 100 Romantic Nudes uploaded by Hannah N.Revlon Eyes, Cheeks + Lips Palette, 100 Romantic Nudes uploaded by Hannah N.

BY REVLON

Revlon Eyes, Cheeks + Lips Palette: Full face palette Universally flattering Revlon best selling items see more...

Yanisa C.
Utica, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite brands,I love the colors.I use it every time I go out.Love it,It meet all my expectations,true colors,easy to apply,easy to open.I will defiantly buy it again.I will buy the entire collection if I had money,lol.I will defiantly recommend it.
Mia S.
LOVED!!!! The colors are adorable and trendy yasss!!! It’s hard to find good colors on me but this set is sooo cute! It’s good for a gift and lasts sooo long I have had it forever. GOOD BUY. Hope you get to use it too!
Amira B.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG!!! Looooove this palette. Extremely practical when it comes to size and it has all i can ever need. I've been using this palette since i got it. I am more than happy with my purchase and definitely will never regret it.
Molly T.
Gueydan, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
😍 I I recently started couponing and I got these a great deal! I am not disappointed with the quality of the product! I did purchase going to Walgreens which made them a little more expensive but when you use Walgreens Rewards and makes this deeper price worth it. Gotta Love coupons and great make
emmalee s.
Perrysburg, OH
The eyeshadows that come in it are good and go well with each other. But the lip gloss that is in it does not last long and diesnt give much of the color. The same thing with the blush that is in it as well.
Raven A.
Brattleboro , VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this at Walmart for a trial run. I haven't had much luck with highlights and makeup outside of the 90s trends. I love this!! Watched a quick tutorial. It does what it says, colors are awesome and long lasting. Price is right for all you get. I will be buying again!
Ivonne R.
Mayaguez
Beauty Junkie Expert
La tengo y me gusta mucho tiene todo lo necesario para un buen maquillaje en una pequeña paleta y tiene un precio razonable.
Hannah N.
Kentland, IN
My boyfriend bought me this for my birthday and I absolutely love it so much ❤️
Mariam E.
London
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this pallette because it's everything in one and I would definitely buy this again. It is affordable as Revlon is affordable. I use this product often when I want to make my lip colour vary. They could improve the layout.
NaDiA L.
In this palette i love the colors . The color is pegmented and so so natural . Also the volume of pallette is smal to put it in my bag
Grace A.
Do the shadows kick u a lot of powder? How is the wear time on all of the products?