BY REVLON

• Precisely applies eyeliner on upper and lower lash lines
  • Makes application easy
  • Helps create artistic liner looks
  • Helps create a multitude of eye looks

Buy on Walmart*
    • "Really easy to get a good cat eye effect with, last all day. Washes off easily with facial cleanser. I will probably purchase again." in 3 reviews
    Audra B.
    Norway, MI
    This eyeliner brush wasn't something I initially expected to like because I have a few others that I really like but now I've started using this one. For the price, it's quite good. I'd recommend it to someone looking for a good value brush.
    Kylee C.
    An easy utensil to use especially for someone like me who is terrible at doing my own make up, and applies eyeliner like magic. A personal favorite of mine. 😀
    Celia S.
    Westminster, CO
    Esmeralda V.
    Combine
    really great brush i do not use eye liner much but when i do i really like to use Revlon for the job.  comes out great.
    paola m.
    Antioch, TN
    This is soooo complicated to use 😭 I bought it thinking that it would be eat but NO, like im mot an expert but this is crazy
    Jessica P.
    Great brush! Really helped in the application process. Can't wait to try other colors.
    Princess S.
    Hull
    The colour and packaging is very good and nice and I love true bold red colour! The brush is very soft and sharp and it is really easy to use and easy to grip! It is one of my favourite and I can I can use it for my eyebrows and eyebrows and the make a really good look and fleeky look! The price is expensive for a brush but it is worth it and I am very satisfied with it! I highly recommend it too
    EMily F.
    maracaibo, zulia
    Me encanta, tiene buena consistencia, no va tan fácil como otros y da un resultado excelente si sabes cómo usarlo correctamente
    Maria A.
    Did not like too much, pencil is so thin and weak, is not easy to use, i have to get relax to use it. Nice try but do not like it
    Shaye B.
    His is great for eyeliner or filling in brows! I use this nearly everyday for my brows. I purchased mine from superdrugs.