BY REVLON #55 in Eye Makeup Brushes

• Do you ever put your eyeliner on wet? Or do you always put it on ...1 Answers
Rebecca C.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My everyday eyeliner! It does smudge quite a bit so I refrain from waterlining- tightlining does the trick. Its very easy to apply but finishes quickly. It lasts me only about a month and a half at most. The color is strong and easily buildable. So far this is my favorite drugstore eyeliner.
 Monica F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this eyeliner. For me, it glides on smooth and stays on long. At times I find that it will smudge on my upper eye but I think that's because I touch my face a lot. Overall, great product and I would recommend
Dhivya K.
I love this eyeliner. It is very hard to find something that will last all day on the waterline without smudging or fading. I keep one in my purse at all times. Highly recommend!!
Sharon H.
Tucker, GA
I have developed a need for great eye makeup and brushes. I am having a difficult time finding a brand that will last all day with very little refreshing.
Natalee C.
PORTSMOUTH, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Revlon liners are amazing they go on super smooth never smudge and are highly pigmented one of my go to make up items cant live without it.
Caitlyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a fan. It smudges, goes on thick, and doesn't have a strong color. I ended up applying another eyeliner over it to finish my make up.
Alicia H.
Dumfries, VA
This brush is really amazing at applying product, it is easy to use, even for beginners and it comes at a fairly affordable price.
Kirsten E.
Gulfport, FL
This works great! It allows you to get in small areas around the eyes and is easy to clean. It works great with eyeshadow as well!
Melissa O.
Euclid, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it. I don't have problems with smudging... but that might be because I always put a powder eye shadow on top of my liner.
April R.
Colchester, VT
Decent eyeliner strong colors. It goes on too thick for me and smudges easily. It is affordable and available in most drugstores.
Brittany B.
Buffalo, MN
Do you ever put your eyeliner on wet? Or do you always put it on dry?
Michelle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can you create a thin winged eyeliner with this?