BY REVLON

Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner - Black Brown see more...

• Can you create a thin winged eyeliner with this?1 Answers
  • Do you ever put your eyeliner on wet? Or do you always pu...1 Answers
Revlon Eyeliner Brush
  • "This by the far my favorite eyeliner. I grew up around a warehouse that sold nothing but Revlon products and this was there top seller. I love how it stays in place all day. I'm on the hunt to find this eyeliner again." in 21 reviews
emily j.
Jersey city, NJ
I'm an avid user of the Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner but it's so expensive that I'm in the market for a new eyeliner. For a drug store product this eyeliner works extremely well. I've tried over 10 different eyeliner pencils (not including all the liquid eyeliners I've tested and thrown out). By far, this product works almost as well as my Urban Decay eyeliner. I'm still looking for other eyeliner products but I definitely recommend this product for anyone looking for a smudge-proof eyeliner that won't burn a hole in your pocket.
Danielle  .
Austin, TX
I am not a fan of felt tipped pen liners. They don't give much, and there's very little you can do as far as variation of lines. They may work okay for average make-up users, but not for picky people like me. I also found that the color wasn't black black. It was lighter, more like a gray. I found that frustrating. I did not like it at all, and I wouldn't buy it again.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
One of the best eyeliners I have ever used. I haven't been able to find this exact one again but recently Revlon's liners became thinner and easier to open so I guess that's what this has been replaced with. Regardless, it's still an incredible liner.
Rebecca C.
Brooklyn, NY
My everyday eyeliner! It does smudge quite a bit so I refrain from waterlining- tightlining does the trick. Its very easy to apply but finishes quickly. It lasts me only about a month and a half at most. The color is strong and easily buildable. So far this is my favorite drugstore eyeliner.
Kayla R.
Del Rio, TX
I believe I have the purple eyeliner from this line, and I hated it! It was not pigmented at all, actually I could barely see it. I did not like the purple one. I have tried this black one, but the purple was horrible!
Belen G.
 Monica F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this eyeliner. For me, it glides on smooth and stays on long. At times I find that it will smudge on my upper eye but I think that's because I touch my face a lot. Overall, great product and I would recommend
Amandah L.
Madison, WI
I like this eyeliner. It's dark, but I only use it to tight line my eyes. It works well for tight lining.. I wouldn't use it to line my eyes though, maybe if it was sharper and thinner I would
Dhivya K.
I love this eyeliner. It is very hard to find something that will last all day on the waterline without smudging or fading. I keep one in my purse at all times. Highly recommend!!
Kat M.
This eyeliner is a little drier than I like and doesn't wear as long as other brands I have tried. The dry consistency makes it drag a little when you put it on.
Brittany B.
Buffalo, MN
Do you ever put your eyeliner on wet? Or do you always put it on dry?
Michelle M.
Can you create a thin winged eyeliner with this?