Instantly creates beautiful upswept lashes. With replacement pad. Lifetime Guarantee. Lash Curler. Creates beautifully upswept lashes easily, expertly. Contoured design fits close to the lash line for maximum curl. Includes two long-lasting curl pads. Can be used on bare or mascara-coated lashes. Preci.

How deep is this curler? I either pinch my lids or don’t capture many lashes because they are so short.
Hi, I have a question . Apperantly I am searching for an eyelashes curler which really works and which keeps the lashes curly all day?
Is this worth the price? Does it curl the eyelash without heat? Revlon Eyelash Curler
Start your review of Revlon Eyelash Curler!
Product Highlights
“...had it for a while now and it works really well! To make my curl last longer though, I like to heat it up with my blow dryer before using it, don't get it so hot that it will burn you, but make sure it's warm and it helps a lot :)” in reviews
“one of the best and good price product, i had mine since 3 years ago and it´s so good, the pads work for a really long time to.” in reviews
“I use this one every day and it leaves my eyelashes curled all day!” in reviews
Coaling
Revlon Eyelash Curler I’m a gal who loves a good bargain because it’s important to save where I can. I’ve used quite a few eyelash curlers, and I really like this one. My eyelashes are fairly long, but they stick straight out, so I have to curl them. I think every curler is a bit different. I’ve had curlers that give my lashes an actual curl shape, ones that leave my lashes sticking straight up, and ones that just don’t do the trick. I like this one because it gets right under the lashes to pull them up and lengthen them. This curler makes a huge difference, and I always find myself going to back to this one. If you’re in need of an eyelash curler, I recommend this one because it truly does lengthen the lashes without pulling too hard. Plus, it’s fairly inexpensive.
Nutley , NJ
Revlon Eyelash Curler uploaded by Jacky C.
Purchased at: CVS
I love my eyelash curler, my make up routine isn’t complete until I curl my lashes. This curler gets the job done for sure and it didn’t cost much at all. No need to spend a fortune when you can spend less with the same results. This eyelash curler has been my only curler for years and it’s still going strong. I love when that happens; you buy something, it works wonderfully and you don’t have to worry about replacing or getting another! If you’re in the market for an eyelash curler, Revlon is the way to go!
Stock Island, FL
Not a bad eyelash curler, at least it doesn't yank my lashes out like some of the others I've tried. At first it was rather stiff and the metal part that sits in front of your eye lid seemed large and awkward. But after a few trials, the curler loosened up just enough to work well. I'm sure it's no Shu Uemura but for an inexpensive alternative you could do much worse. As with many others you do get a replacement pad which is always nice although I'm not sure I've ever seen cause to use it.
Pittston, PA
1,223 reviews
To get a professional-quality curl you must use a professional-quality tool. It's easy to create beautiful upswept lashes every time with this eyelash curler. The package includes one silicone replacement pad. Spread curler loops to widen curler opening, then position the contoured bar near base of upper lashes. Gently but firmly squeeze loops together and hold lashes in curler for twenty seconds, then release. Apply one to two coats of your favorite Revlon Mascara.
Falls Church, VA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I purchased this Revlon eyelash curler at the drugstore while traveling since I forgot my normal one at home and it was a HUGE downgrade for me. It constantly pinches my eyelids and doesn’t curl my short/straight lashes well at all. It was pretty cheap compared to my other curlers and the quality certainly reflects that. I ended up tossing it as soon as I got home and would not recommend this eyelash curler at all if you have Asian eyes.
Bloomington, IN
Honestly eyelash curlers have never ever worked well if at all on my eyelashes so i can’t give this I full review because NO eyelashes curlers have ever worked so i assume my eyelashes just suck LOL! But the black/clear rubber pieces that comes on this fall off so much. I’ve lost the piece so many times. It’s incredibly frustrated especially when i traveled with my makeup and curlers so much.
Quincy, MI
I love Revlon for everything. I just recently bought eyelash curler I’ve been afraid to use them because I was afraid it would pinch my eyelid. However that has not happened and I absolutely love the difference it makes to my eyelashes, I had no clue it would make such a dramatic difference but I’m so glad that I decided to take the step and get the eyelash curler
I have short thin lashes and this eyelash curler works well what I need to call them. I am curious to see how they compare to Japanese eyelash curlers but I’m pretty happy with the way that my eyelashes turn out whenever I use this one. Pricewise, it is not expensive....probably around four or five dollars and usually I’ll try to find these when they’re on sale.
this eyelash curler is great ! it fits your eye so good! It doesn’t damage or do any bad to your eyelashes ! One thing I would do to improve this product is adding rubber to the handles to make them more comfortable! 💗 However the product Is amazing and I would recommend it to anyone in need of an eyelash curler ! ✨Revlon Eyelash Curler #ItsOurParty
Herrin, IL
I kid you not...I've had this since I was in high school! It's probably close to 20 years old now and I would absolutely hate to lose it. Periodically I change the rubber tip out with the refills. I have tried another kind and it went into right into the trash, so this is the only one I like and will always use. Revlon has the best makeup products, byfar!

148 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Toronto, ON
il y a 18 jours
Zoe S. • il y a 14 jours
Yes, I got this a really long time ago and it has lasted forever and I use it all the time, I of course clean it rather often but it works really well. I have never used heat with this and it works really well on my lashes without it.
Brampton
il y a 25 jours
Jashan G. • il y a 25 jours
Yes! Its super cheap and it works nicely! But the down side is you have to hold your lashes down for a bit.