BY REVLON #3 in Eyelash Curlers

Instantly creates beautiful upswept lashes. With replacement pad. Lifetime Guarantee. Lash Curler. Creates beautifully upswept lashes easily, expertly. Contoured design fits close to the lash line for maximum curl. Includes two long-lasting curl pads. Can be used on bare or mascara-coated lashes. Preci.

• How do you curl your eyelashes? Mine never seem to hold ...3 Answers
  • Is an eyelash curler seriously worth using? Can you see a...12 Answers
  • tarte picture perfect™ eyelash curler I never used eyelas...4 Answers
Revlon Eyelash Curler
  • "I really love this eyelash curler, I don't remember where I bought it but I have had it for a while now and it works really well! To make my curl last longer though, I like to heat it up with my blow dryer before using it, don't get it so hot that it will burn you, but make sure it's warm and it helps a lot :)" in 404 reviews
  • "I use this one every day and it leaves my eyelashes curled all day!" in 5 reviews
  • "one of the best and good price product, i had mine since 3 years ago and it´s so good, the pads work for a really long time to." in 5 reviews
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
These used to be the big thing when i was in middle school....yes...middle school. Every girl in my class had one. i just bought and used one the other day because I thought it was a good product from back in the day..what was I thinking ?? lol. It's practically a torture device on your lashes. If you are not patient or careful, this will rip your poor little lashes out. The rubber piece falls off after time. Don't use it when you already have mascara on because if you do, you practically have an instrument hanging from your face  the rest of the night. I know im being over dramatic  about this but really..this is crap. Don't buy it. It will ruin your lashes. Leave it in middle school.
deleted d.
It’s a good eyelash curler and it’s pretty cheap too! I personally don’t see a the difference between this product and the expensive ones. So if you’re on a low budget or you just don’t want to spend too much on makeup supplies I would definitely recommend this. Ps: I’ve had mine for a while that’s why it looks worn out haha
Emily D.
I purchased this at Harris Teeter. I had left my eyelash curler at home and was out of state visiting a friend when I needed one. I couldn't find the elf eyelash curler for sale at Harris Teeter so I opted for this one. It was a total dud. It did absolutely nothing for me. If I hadn't of purchased it I would have been better off because I would have had the $4-$6 that I paid for this and the same droopy eyelashes I had before I purchased it. I will not be repurchasing this and would not recommend it to anyone.
trisha d.
I have had this eyelash curler since i was in high school which is about 10 years ago. It still works just as good. It does exactly what i need and is easy to use. I don’t remember how much it was but I’m assuming it was pretty reasonable since it is from revlon. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a curler. The only thing i don’t like is that the handle kinda hurts after awhile since they’re is no kind of cushion for support on my fingers.
Tiffany V.
Chico
This revlon eye lash curler is definitely a good option if you're looking for a budget-friendly eyelash curler. It did a decent job at curling my eyelashes but I did find that it worked a lot better when adding heat, I like to heat mine up with a lighter but you have to make sure that it's not too hot before you put it on your eyelashes! Also make sure you feel the outer side of the curler so u you dont burn your face when using this tip.
Rosalind P.
Plano, TX
This is just the old standard eyelash curler that's been around by Revlon for a long time. You can pick this up at most drug stores or Ulta. Just a very basic eyelash curler that works very well. I give it 5 stars because it's been around a long time and it's a staple. After a while they will tend to fall apart but I found that on a lot of eyelash curlers. It does its job and I keep a couple on hand. They're inexpensive too.
KT H.
Clinton, CT
This is my favorite eyelash curler. They have kept the design the same for years, and I’ve tried the plastic version, but it just isn’t the same. I love that you can heat this up with the hairdryer if needed for curling, and I love how long I can last if you just take care of it.
Nicole B.
Chicago
The Revlon Eyelash Curler is a pretty standard drug store brand curler that does a fair job at curling my lashes. It’s easy to use but does require a little pumping if you really want to get a good curl going. My real issue is the poor quality of the pads where your lashes sit - they came unglued rather quickly and I had to be way to careful with the device from then on.
Laura G.
Spring, TX
This is my first eyelash curler and I think this product was amazing for its price! It does take awhile to curl my lashes but I think it is because it is made out of plastic. I would definitely recommend a different curler with a metal build but for this price, you cannot beat it! Unfortunately, the red plastic part where you put your lashes on broke! I have had this for almost a year now. Like I said, this is my first curler so I don't really know if that is a good or bad thing that it lasted that long (And I did use this product EVERY day until it broke.) I do think this is an okay product, but there are really other better curlers out there that are fabulous! But if you are looking for something cheap and inexpensive and this is your first curler, than I would recommend this...
Anneta S.
Federal Way, WA
Great curler ! I ended up buying this one due tot h fact that my old one decided to break into two pieces. This one does the job. No problems besides the little rubber rings that go inside, (where you keep your fingers to work the curler), keep falling out of their spots so I it’s a bit annoying having to put them back in their place every other time.
Birnalisis C.
Doral, FL
How often do you curl your lashes?
Paulina P.
Will this help keep straight lashes curled all day?
Madeline C.
Is an eyelash curler seriously worth using? Can you see a dramatic difference?
Anneke K.
Naples, FL
How often do you curl your lashes? I never do it.
Erika  T.
Also howw long will it keep my lashes curled for?