BY REVLON #3 in Eyelash Curlers

Instantly creates beautiful upswept lashes. With replacement pad. Lifetime Guarantee. Lash Curler. Creates beautifully upswept lashes easily, expertly. Contoured design fits close to the lash line for maximum curl. Includes two long-lasting curl pads. Can be used on bare or mascara-coated lashes. Preci.

• How do you curl your eyelashes? Mine never seem to hold a curl! ...2 Answers
  • Is an eyelash curler seriously worth using? Can you see a dramati...10 Answers
  • How often do you curl your lashes?15 Answers
Revlon Eyelash Curler
  • "I really love this eyelash curler, I don't remember where I bought it but I have had it for a while now and it works really well! To make my curl last longer though, I like to heat it up with my blow dryer before using it, don't get it so hot that it will burn you, but make sure it's warm and it helps a lot :)" in 404 reviews
  • "one of the best and good price product, i had mine since 3 years ago and it´s so good, the pads work for a really long time to." in 5 reviews
  • "I use this one every day and it leaves my eyelashes curled all day!" in 5 reviews
Laura G.
Spring, TX
This is my first eyelash curler and I think this product was amazing for its price! It does take awhile to curl my lashes but I think it is because it is made out of plastic. I would definitely recommend a different curler with a metal build but for this price, you cannot beat it! Unfortunately, the red plastic part where you put your lashes on broke! I have had this for almost a year now. Like I said, this is my first curler so I don't really know if that is a good or bad thing that it lasted that long (And I did use this product EVERY day until it broke.) I do think this is an okay product, but there are really other better curlers out there that are fabulous! But if you are looking for something cheap and inexpensive and this is your first curler, than I would recommend this...
Emily D.
I purchased this at Harris Teeter. I had left my eyelash curler at home and was out of state visiting a friend when I needed one. I couldn't find the elf eyelash curler for sale at Harris Teeter so I opted for this one. It was a total dud. It did absolutely nothing for me. If I hadn't of purchased it I would have been better off because I would have had the $4-$6 that I paid for this and the same droopy eyelashes I had before I purchased it. I will not be repurchasing this and would not recommend it to anyone.
Amanda J.
Harrah
This eyelash curler is just a standard staple to have in your makeup back. My lashes are very straight and have no curl to them, so I just use this eyelash curler to perk them up, it’s super easy to use and doesn’t have any weird extra pieces to it. I’ve had it for many years and it’s never broken on me once. The only thing is the little rubber piece has come out on me a few times but it’s not hard to just pop it right back in. I’d definitely recommend this eyelash curler!
Rosalind P.
Plano
This is just the old standard eyelash curler that's been around by Revlon for a long time. You can pick this up at most drug stores or Ulta. Just a very basic eyelash curler that works very well. I give it 5 stars because it's been around a long time and it's a staple. After a while they will tend to fall apart but I found that on a lot of eyelash curlers. It does its job and I keep a couple on hand. They're inexpensive too.
Nicole B.
Chicago
The Revlon Eyelash Curler is a pretty standard drug store brand curler that does a fair job at curling my lashes. It’s easy to use but does require a little pumping if you really want to get a good curl going. My real issue is the poor quality of the pads where your lashes sit - they came unglued rather quickly and I had to be way to careful with the device from then on.
Clarissa♒️ C.
This is the curler I've kept before I found the sheseido one. It does an okay job, gets the lashes curled but I would have to really curl my lashes a couple times to get them the way I want. Also pinches me sometimes since I have to get close to my eyes. It's good for a drugstore brand but I'd rather invest in a higher end one since it's a tool that'll last you a while.
Kersten I.
Delton, MI
This is the best eyelash curler I have EVER used in my life! I refuse to ever use a different one! It curls your lashes amazingly and it gets close to the root and it doesn’t pinch! That’s a problem I have with other lash curlers is that it pinched my lashes and it doesn’t curl them the right way I would like. This is amazing and I recommend to everyone.
Sabrina M.
Tried and True. It's the eyelash curler my mom used and taught me how to do makeup with. It still holds a flame to the new products and does just as good of a job. I recommend this to everyone I come across who is just getting into makeup or prefers to curl their own lashes. I currently want a second one to travel with.
Alexis L.
Rochester
This was my first eyelash curler! It was okay for its price. This eyelash curler has been around a long time. It is a basic eyelash curler that is made out of plastic, that being said it took awhile get my lashes to curl. I would definitely recommend a metal eyelash curler it is definitely worth the money to me!
Skylar L.
Lancaster
It gets the job done. It’s nice and I’ve had mine for 2 years and have never had any problems or breaking or anything of that sort. It’s not pricey at all and you get the value of your money from this product. It is purchasable at Walmart which is where I bought mine. I totally recommend to grab one if you need it
Anyi Mabel C.
Doral, FL
How often do you curl your lashes?
Paulina P.
Will this help keep straight lashes curled all day?
Madeline C.
Charlotte, NC
Is an eyelash curler seriously worth using? Can you see a dramatic difference?
Anneke K.
Bonita Spgs, FL
How often do you curl your lashes? I never do it.
Erika  T.
Also howw long will it keep my lashes curled for?