BY REVLON

Single pan eye shadow suede-like texture glides over lids smoothly & evenly, providing rich, pearlized color. Perle - crystallized sparkling effect. All day wear see more...

• I've never heard of this product before and is it good quality? D...3 Answers
  • Just wondering if this eye shadow is long lasting and whether it ...1 Answers
  • Does this stay on the eye evenly or does it crease.2 Answers
Abby C.
Good color, I think. I use it as a highlighter, or a wash on day's when I'm feeling low key. When I use it with a shadow primer it wears really well, but unfortunately I can't say the same without primer. It could stand to be more intensely pigmented, but for the price I think it's a solid buy.
Amy N.
Ballwin, MO
This is a great neutral eye shadow! Very pigmented, long-lasting color. Very good value as far as price compared to other brands. Stayed on my eyes all day long. I've been using this product on a daily basis and would definitely recommend it to others.
Alyssa T.
Fort Wayne , IN
Love.love. loveee. I love nude colors and this revlon Perle eye shadow is definitely a favorite. So shimmery and gives you a nice look for the day and even works well when you want to blend a little darker color for the night for that smoky eye!
Hailey J.
Dahlonega, GA
I love this eyeshadow !!! I would definitely repurchase this product ! Nice packaging. I use this product daily. I would say it could use some room for improvement but overall this is a great product !
Alicia M.
San Antonio, TX
I love the nude colors it gives in the pallet. I wish the brush was a little bit bigger but the colors are great with my eyes
Marryn H.
Eye shadow stays on. Great color it's my skin complexion. Like that it the eye shadow stays on my eyelid
I love this eyeshadow! it stays on really well and applies really easy! such a pretty color too!
Brittany B.
Morehead, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very pigmented colora. I love it for the price. Also love the Nudes palette.
Emily W.
Mullica Hill
Pretty good quality...Reslly enjoyed the natural color that it brought to my face. Used this product every once in a while. First time using it was pretty good and it was very long lasting. I would buy this product again if I saw it on the shelf in a store.
Susanna B.
Martin, TN
I love this eyeshadow! It made my eyes pop! It's great for hazel, green, and brown eyes. It stayed all day and was still it's perfect golden bronze color when I was ready to take it off at night.
Lily T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never heard of this product before and is it good quality? Does it come it other colors?
Emily A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this stay on the eye evenly or does it crease.
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just wondering if this eye shadow is long lasting and whether it provides you with color or just a sheer look