Revlon Eye Luxurious Color Perle Eye Shadow uploaded by Danerys♋ D.Revlon Eye Luxurious Color Perle Eye Shadow uploaded by Estefania B.

BY REVLON

Single pan eye shadow suede-like texture glides over lids smoothly & evenly, providing rich, pearlized color. Perle - crystallized sparkling effect. All day wear see more...

Kendra C.
This is a pretty good eyeshadow! The color is great and it looks good on the skin. The price is fairly inexpensive, so you get a great product for a little amount of money which is always a great thing!
Laney W.
This product is okay. I haven't tried all the colors but I have tried the brown, it's easy to use and blends well. It's pretty pigmented and it's not expensive. I would use again.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
I really like this eye shadow. It doesn't come off as dark as it looks but it is very buildable. So if you want a more suttle look it's easy to do and if you want more drama then that is easy too! I'm not usually into shimmery eye shadows , so I only use this on special occasions.
Amber L.
Brunswick, OH
I really like this eye shadow. I actually like it so much I am going to have to replenish my stock soon. It always goes on so easily and I really like the way it looks
Ashley S.
The color of this worked well. Wasn't as easy to blend as some of the other products that I've used but it's affordable and lasted for most of the day.
Lillian R.
Grants Pass, OR
Not in love.... But it works. Just not happy with the color. Just the product is great! This one is going to my bestfriends makeup bag to live. Lol
Rachel G.
Great color! I wish it was a formulation that didn't cake in my creases after a few hours, but for the money it's good enough I will purchase again
Tia W.
Olalla, WA
Never been a huge fan of Revlon products. I purchased this because I enjoyed the color. It goes on smoothly, just not very pigmented.
Kenya R.
VICTORVILLE, CA
Great eyeshadow. It has very good pigmentation. Lasts longer that usual drugstore shadows. By far one of my favorite eyeshadow
Josephine B.
Williamson, GA
This satin eyeshadow is really good. It's so easy to blend and the color payoff is great! This formula is also very smooth.