Revlon Eye Luxurious Color Perle Eye Shadow uploaded by Estefania B.

BY REVLON

Single pan eye shadow suede-like texture glides over lids smoothly & evenly, providing rich, pearlized color. Perle - crystallized sparkling effect. All day wear see more...

Kendra C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty good eyeshadow! The color is great and it looks good on the skin. The price is fairly inexpensive, so you get a great product for a little amount of money which is always a great thing!
Laney W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is okay. I haven't tried all the colors but I have tried the brown, it's easy to use and blends well. It's pretty pigmented and it's not expensive. I would use again.
Ashley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color of this worked well. Wasn't as easy to blend as some of the other products that I've used but it's affordable and lasted for most of the day.
Casey R.
Bismarck, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love, it actually last long, it's worth the money for sure, definitely recommend! I stay stocked up!
Tia W.
Olalla, WA
Never been a huge fan of Revlon products. I purchased this because I enjoyed the color. It goes on smoothly, just not very pigmented.
Amber L.
Brunswick, OH
I really like this eye shadow. I actually like it so much I am going to have to replenish my stock soon. It always goes on so easily and I really like the way it looks
Natasha M.
Farrell, PA
I wore it to a wedding i was in and it made my eyes look bright beautiful as well as made my eye color pop
Christine B.
Rochester, NY
I love this eye shadow. This particular shade I use in the crease and it deepens the look. Very pretty.
Kenya R.
VICTORVILLE, CA
Great eyeshadow. It has very good pigmentation. Lasts longer that usual drugstore shadows. By far one of my favorite eyeshadow
Christa E.
Georgetown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a fan of glittery shadows that rub off easily... Poorly made. Makes my eyes itch