BY REVLON

Buy Revlon eyeliners - Revlon Eye Duos 01 Brown Velvet. How-to-Use: If using an eye pencil, sharpen for optimal use. For both an eye pencil and liquid eye liner, close eyelid and slightly pull eye outward. Begin lining at base of the inner eye and follow to the outer eyelid, keeping the liner as close to the eyelashes as possible.

Revlon Eye Duos
  • "I have blue eyes and when it comes to using brown over black, brown makes my eyes pop more than black does. This helps give my eyes great texture and is a beautiful color." in 5 reviews
Mackenzie B.
I like the pencil, however the light brown color I got has a red tint to it. The gel can get flaky if you put too much on. Slot of gel accumulates on top of wand and gets on your face if you aren't careful. Not an awful product. I would buy again in a different color now that I know some application tricks
Stef L.
Vandergrift
I used this for along time and it was a really good product that stayed on for a good while but the blonde was still a little too dark for me so it made me look a little dirty. But other than the color being too dark I don’t really have any negative things to say! Revlon is an amazing drugstore brand.
Christine J.
Canfield, OH
First of all, I love Revlon make-up products. It is a great line, fa ulous quality products that are, best if all. affordable. You get a high end product for a reasonable price. I have been using the eyes duo product for about 6 months. Love the application and the long lasting staying power of the liner. brown is my favorite color selection, matches my eyes!
Precious J.
Jersey City, NJ
I love Revlon because of the diversity of colors for all ethnicity. My eyes are brown and I just love Revlon. I started purchasing Revlon at eighteen years old. I only purchase Revlon because they have an array of colors. I have recommended Revlon to friends and family.
Molly K.
Chicago
I like the color of this eyeliner. Because I have blonde hair, black eyeliner is too harsh for my face. This is gentle and subtle. Really like it. The only issue I have is that it does not last the whole day, often. Especially if I an out and about.
Claire N.
I was really unsure about the color at first-- I am not big on experimenting. But this color went on smoothly, stayed in place, and complimented my brown eye color. Not something I would use on a nightly basis, but definitely created a unique look.
Maya B.
Los Angeles
Nice because I don't like a harsh line like black or charcoal or anything. The brown has a softer look for daytime wear especially. Application can be a little messier than others I've tried but it lasts a while and doesn't smudge too easily. Solid!
Elmi D.
Rochester, NY
Love this product so so much. It was so cheap so i always get my hands on this. My eye color is dark brown. And it very pigmented as welll. It was very easy to apply and use. I would recommend it to my friends.
caitlin h.
rock hall, MD
One of my faves! Application is smooth and not messy. If i mess up it removes with out a problem and doesn't leave a stain. Doesn't last as long as I would like but for the price it is definitely worth the investment! I have one in every purse. Plan on buying many more in the future.
Lauryn W.
Orrville, OH
I usually prefer liquid eyeliner, but at such a great price, I couldn't pass this one up. This products goes on so smoothly, and makes even my boring brown eyes, really pop! I bought it at CVS so everyone should have access to this product, I would highly recommend!
Marie-Pierre S.
Is it beautiful with green/brown eyes?