Revlon Eye Duos uploaded by CONSTANCE C.Revlon Eye Duos uploaded by Ale A.

BY REVLON

Buy Revlon eyeliners - Revlon Eye Duos 01 Brown Velvet. How-to-Use: If using an eye pencil, sharpen for optimal use. For both an eye pencil and liquid eye liner, close eyelid and slightly pull eye outward. Begin lining at base of the inner eye and follow to the outer eyelid, keeping the liner as close to the eyelashes as possible.

Revlon Eye Duos
  • "I have blue eyes and when it comes to using brown over black, brown makes my eyes pop more than black does. This helps give my eyes great texture and is a beautiful color." in 5 reviews
Mackenzie B.
I like the pencil, however the light brown color I got has a red tint to it. The gel can get flaky if you put too much on. Slot of gel accumulates on top of wand and gets on your face if you aren't careful. Not an awful product. I would buy again in a different color now that I know some application tricks
Stef L.
Vandergrift
I used this for along time and it was a really good product that stayed on for a good while but the blonde was still a little too dark for me so it made me look a little dirty. But other than the color being too dark I don’t really have any negative things to say! Revlon is an amazing drugstore brand.
Nicole A.
Roanoke, VA
I love that this is a duo because it's easy for me to keep up with it and the colors are perfect together. So far it is has been pretty smudgeproof and is really easy to apply. I love the natural looking colors and that it doesn't feel cakey on my eyes.
Christine J.
Canfield, OH
First of all, I love Revlon make-up products. It is a great line, fa ulous quality products that are, best if all. affordable. You get a high end product for a reasonable price. I have been using the eyes duo product for about 6 months. Love the application and the long lasting staying power of the liner. brown is my favorite color selection, matches my eyes!
Precious J.
Jersey City, NJ
I love Revlon because of the diversity of colors for all ethnicity. My eyes are brown and I just love Revlon. I started purchasing Revlon at eighteen years old. I only purchase Revlon because they have an array of colors. I have recommended Revlon to friends and family.
Autumn C.
Spokane, WA
I haven't used any of the options to choose from. What I do use is Colorstay eyeliner in brown. I experiment with different brands of eyeliners (both high and low end), and this is what I always come back to. It really does last throughout my entire day, and doesn't imprint itself onto my upper eyelid, as many brands do. I also like that it's not oily and holds up to smudging.
Molly K.
Chicago
I like the color of this eyeliner. Because I have blonde hair, black eyeliner is too harsh for my face. This is gentle and subtle. Really like it. The only issue I have is that it does not last the whole day, often. Especially if I an out and about.
Claire N.
I was really unsure about the color at first-- I am not big on experimenting. But this color went on smoothly, stayed in place, and complimented my brown eye color. Not something I would use on a nightly basis, but definitely created a unique look.
Christina R.
Dayton, TN
I Lovethe Revlon Eye Liner because it stays on all day lone, i never have to reapply it. I bought it at walmart as a first time buyer and i fell in love! There is absolutely no room for improvement and i would definitley buy it over and over again!!!
Maya B.
Los Angeles
Nice because I don't like a harsh line like black or charcoal or anything. The brown has a softer look for daytime wear especially. Application can be a little messier than others I've tried but it lasts a while and doesn't smudge too easily. Solid!
Marie-Pierre S.
Is it beautiful with green/brown eyes?