BY REVLON

Buy Revlon eyeliners - Revlon Eye Duos 01 Brown Velvet. How-to-Use: If using an eye pencil, sharpen for optimal use. For both an eye pencil and liquid eye liner, close eyelid and slightly pull eye outward. Begin lining at base of the inner eye and follow to the outer eyelid, keeping the liner as close to the eyelashes as possible. see more...

• Is it beautiful with green/brown eyes?1 Answers
caitlin h.
caitlin h.
Rock hall, MD
Review for: 01 Brown Velvet
One of my faves! Application is smooth and not messy. If i mess up it removes with out a problem and doesn't leave a stain. Doesn't last as long as I would like but for the price it is definitely worth the investment! I have one in every purse. Plan on buying many more in the future.
Precious J.
Precious J.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: 01 Brown Velvet
I love Revlon because of the diversity of colors for all ethnicity. My eyes are brown and I just love Revlon. I started purchasing Revlon at eighteen years old. I only purchase Revlon because they have an array of colors. I have recommended Revlon to friends and family.
Lauryn W.
Lauryn W.
Orrville, OH
Review for: 01 Brown Velvet
I usually prefer liquid eyeliner, but at such a great price, I couldn't pass this one up. This products goes on so smoothly, and makes even my boring brown eyes, really pop! I bought it at CVS so everyone should have access to this product, I would highly recommend!
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.
Fair Oaks, CA
Review for: 03 Smoky Violet
If you like a smoky eye, I would definitely recommend Revlon Eye Duos in your choice of color. I like the Violet because it makes my green eyes SUPER green! The colors in the Revlon line are all vibrant and beautiful! Easy to use and cost effective!
Maya B.
Maya B.
Los Angeles
Review for: 01 Brown Velvet
Nice because I don't like a harsh line like black or charcoal or anything. The brown has a softer look for daytime wear especially. Application can be a little messier than others I've tried but it lasts a while and doesn't smudge too easily. Solid!
Molly K.
Molly K.
Chicago
Review for: 01 Brown Velvet
I like the color of this eyeliner. Because I have blonde hair, black eyeliner is too harsh for my face. This is gentle and subtle. Really like it. The only issue I have is that it does not last the whole day, often. Especially if I an out and about.
Claire N.
Claire N.
Review for: 03 Smoky Violet
I was really unsure about the color at first-- I am not big on experimenting. But this color went on smoothly, stayed in place, and complimented my brown eye color. Not something I would use on a nightly basis, but definitely created a unique look.
Sydney  M.
Sydney M.
Denham Spgs, LA
Review for: 01 Brown Velvet
Application: easy to apply. This glides on smoothly and does not tug at the eyelid. Color: the color is bold yet very blendable - or smudge-able
Wear: does wear off easily throughout the day.
They color did not last me all day.
Elmi D.
Elmi D.
Rochester, NY
Review for: 01 Brown Velvet
Love this product so so much. It was so cheap so i always get my hands on this. My eye color is dark brown. And it very pigmented as welll. It was very easy to apply and use. I would recommend it to my friends.
Molly M.
Molly M.
Bandon, OR
Review for: 03 Smoky Violet
The smoky violet is perfect for green eyes and wears well for a long lasting look from day through the night. I don't always go for the smoky eye, but this is the product I choose when I do.
Marie-Pierre S.
Marie-Pierre S.
Is it beautiful with green/brown eyes?