Revlon Extra Life No Chip Top Coat™

Seal in that freshly manicured look, longer!

How well does this top coat? I have used several say they don't chip but they do.
Is this worth it and lives up to really helping with no chipping? I have the Revlon dark blue nail polish. Took two coats to make the color come out. After about 5 mins a few nails were already chipping. Do u have that problem with this polish as well?
Can it be used many times ?
Start your review of Revlon Extra Life No Chip Top Coat™!
Product Highlights
I saw a pinterest diy for a gel manicure that comes off with regular nail polish remover and this was the top coat that they used.in reviews
This gives my nails a nice shine and definitely helps extend the life of my nail polish.in reviews
I paint my nails every single week and use a Revlon base coat and this top coat.in reviews
I believe I paid around $6.50 for this, which is in my opinion, very affordable for something that will keep my nails looking great! in reviews
This is my favorite top coat yet it needs more credit!in reviews
Robin B.
Shreveport
Revlon Extra Life No Chip Top Coat™ uploaded by Robin B.
I absolutely love this top coat. Goes on even and easy, dries quickly and is budget friendly.
Yeji K.
Fort Lee, NJ
This is my favorite top coat yet it needs more credit! It's affordable and the item really delivers! You will not want to use any other top coat!
Christina R.
Mahnomen, MN
This work great over regular nail polish and color street nails! I use it often and my nails haven’t chipped in over a week and a half, by then it’s time for a touch up anyways!
Christina S.
Massapequa, NY
Revlon has the best clear nail polish! It doesn't chip and lasts a long time! I highly recommend this product!
Yuri M.
Safety Harbor, FL
I do not use that much extends in my nail. But I think this is a good product to use.
Katy P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Buen producto , secado extra rápido , muy duradero , realmente amo esta marca , es una de mis favoritas.!!
Pamella M.
Strasburg, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
It was my first time buying this brand top coat and I really like it! Made my nails last longer so I’m very happy about it!
Kristina H.
Corvallis, OR
Purchased at: ULTA
I love finding the best products that don't ruin nails and or polish love this extra life no chip coat nail polish it's my go to...
Jamie O.
Lady Lake, FL
I paint my nails multiple times a week, so I am always looking for an inexpensive top coat that performs well since I go through it so quickly. This has officially become my go to top coat now! It's inexpensive, gives high shine, dries quickly, and lasts through all of the wear and tear I put on my nails everyday.
Michelle J.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
Revlon Extra Life No Chip Top Coat™ uploaded by Michelle J.
This is the best top coat no matter what nail polish you are using. It definitely lasts a full week. It makes your nails shiny and the wear is outstanding
Ask a question to the Influenster community...