BY REVLON

Dramatically reduces nail enamel chipping. Extends the life of your manicure. . see more...

Revlon Extra Life No-Chip Top Coat 950
  • "I saw a pinterest diy for a gel manicure that comes off with regular nail polish remover and this was the top coat that they used." in 7 reviews
  • "I paint my nails every single week and use a Revlon base coat and this top coat." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this product!" in 1 review
  • "This Revlon top coat makes the polish last quite a long time, and gives it a nice shine." in 1 review
  • "I believe I paid around $6.50 for this, which is in my opinion, very affordable for something that will keep my nails looking great! " in 1 review
Brianne R.
Brianne R.
This is the only top coat I'll use, because it makes my manicure last the longest. As you apply it, you can see it lifting the color of your polish a bit. This is what it's supposed to do; it's bonding itself to the nail polish. Because of this, I keep one bottle of this for light colors and a second bottle for dark. Pros: super-shiny, glass-like finish. Cons: This is not a quick-dry product, so allow extra time for the product to dry. It's worth the extra time in wear, though.
Jordan D.
Jordan D.
Strausstown, PA
I work with my hands all day and never used to even bother painting my nails because they'd chip so badly in one day no matter what brand of nail polish I'd use. That's until I found this product. My nail polish now lasts me at least a week and I will repurchase this product forever. I'm actually excited to paint my nails now. Thank you Revlon!
Erica Y.
Erica Y.
Brooklyn, NY
This is an okay top coat. It gets the job done if you want a quick and easy finish and you aren't planning on having a long lasting manicure. I find that this doesn't help nail polish chipping at all. And it also starts rubbing off after about a week.
Angel V.
Angel V.
Pendleton , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This top coat is amazing! It's a no chip and they mean it. I use to had painting my nails because they chip so quick but depending on how hard you are on your nails this product gives the polish up to two weeks life!
Jimena B.
Jimena B.
Vienna, Va
This is such a life saver! It has helped me use pretty colors from brands that chip easily and be able to have them stay on for more than a few days! I buy this only when there's a sale since I'm cheap
Micha A.
Micha A.
Orlando, FL
I'm a novice so that could be a part of the issue but this as not helped extend the life of my nail job.s. I had high hopes due to other reviews, but I haven't had much luck with this brand as of yet.
Jocelyn C.
Jocelyn C.
New Haven, CT
This stuff works awesome. I'm on my second bottle and already half way through! I use it with all different brands of nail polish and it still works great. My nails don't chop and they're so shiny!
Dana H.
Dana H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product really does work. It prevents my nails from chipping. I can go almost 2 weeks without having to redo my nails. It goes on nicely and my nails look professionally done.
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best top coats that I've used so far. It's not overpriced & keeps my manicure lasting longer. It goes on smooth & dries faster than others that I've tried!
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
Copley, OH
Best top coat I have! Makes my nail polish last a long time! I'm almost out so I can't wait to go buy some more I use it every time I paint my nails. Super lasting
Maria  A.
Maria A.
Really ? no chip at all ? lol why haven't i seen this product or even heard about it ! details please ! i want to buy it now that my nails are growing! is it recommend it ?
Melody G.
Melody G.
Brooklyn, NY
How long does this last before you get a chip? No top coat I've tried works!!
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
Fresno, CA
How durable is this top coat?
Keegan S.
Keegan S.
Cleveland, OH
Does this work on top of other brands?
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Lynn
Can it be used many times ?