BY REVLON #4 in Eyelash Curlers

Creates the ultimate curl, quickly and easily. Small size and shape are designed to evenly curl each and every lash. Gently rounded pad won't crimp, pinch or stick to lashes.

• Creates the ultimate curl, quickly and easily
• Gently rounded pad won’t crimp, pinch, or stick to lashes
• Curls lashes without tugging or pulling.

• Revlon Eyelash Curler I have never understood the point o...5 Answers
  • How recommended is this product i usually buy dollar ones...2 Answers
  • Does this work good?5 Answers
Revlon Extra Curl Lash Curler
  • "I've owned this curler for a long time. It has a great design: I love that it is black and red. It also is a great curler and does good things for my eyelashes. The lifetime guarantee is assuring but I doubt that this thing will fall apart." in 373 reviews
  • "does get the job done but not worth the price!" in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this one though." in 1 review
Cassidy J.
Millbury
Revlon Extra Curl Lash Curler this is now my go to eyelash curler. It does the job and really makes the lashes look fuller and longer. I had a bad experience a few years back with the original Revlon curler. Where I did accidentally cut off my lashes. I wouldn’t call this the curlers fault although it could’ve been or I just put my lashes and wrong not sure. But then I tried this and it has really helped my eyelashes look the normal length again.
Heather W.
I don't like this eyelash curler for the simple fact that the little cushioned pads in the finger grips keep coming out. What a pain! I also don't think it actually works any better than any other eyelash curler I've ever used. It does curl your lashes, as it says it will, but no better or worse than any others I've used. And the fact that the pads keep falling out is a real pain. I threw mine away and won't purchase again.
Rosalind P.
Plano
I bought this because it said extra curl on the package and I use Revlon eyelash curlers anyway. I found that it had a higher more curved grip. And this was hard for me to use. This is why I gave it 4 stars. Maybe someone with a different eye shape it would work well for but I found it very hard to grip my eyelashes. I use the traditional eyelash curler by Revlon and I think I will stick with that.
Jessica S.
Merrimack , NH
I found this eyelash curler to be just okay. I had used the same one for years and loved it but when it broke I couldn’t find the same one again so I bought this on a whim as a replacement. It doesn’t add a huge amount of curl to my lashes and I find as soon as I add mascara they kinda fall back to where they were. Also, the little rubber part on the curler that stops it from cutting your lashes off is always half falling off and I can’t seem to get it to stay in place.
Kamera H.
Greenville, SC
When it comes to curling your lashes for some extra length, this eyelash curler does get the job done 100%!! The only thing I dislike is I’ve had multiple times where it’s cut some of my eyelashes in half, but to be honest I’ve only ever used an eyelash curler from Revlon, so I’m not sure if it just happens because it’s an eyelash curler or because I need a better quality one!
allie S.
I love this eyelash curler. I used my moms when mine broke and I loved how my eyelashes looked, so I bought one for myself. I’ve been repurchasing it ever since. My eyelashes are straight so I have to curl them, and I also use waterproof mascara to keep them curled throughout the day. This curler has never pulled any eyelashes out and for the price, I think it’s amazing. Highly recommend.
Heather A.
Spring, TX
I was in Ulta in search of an affordable eye lashes curler and the associate recommended this one and I'm so glad she did. It does an awesome job at curling your lashes. It has a nice cushion and the handles are coated too for grip comfort. TIP: If you use a waterproof mascara, your curl will hold and not drop during the day! I highly recommend this affordable curler!
Jordyn H.
Cumming
This does an ok job or curling my lashes. It doesn't quite fit my eye shape the right way so my lashes towards the outercorner are never as lifted as the eyelashes towards the center of my eyes. If your going for that look then sure it's great, but I would prefer my eyelashes to be evenly curled.. I still use it but I don't reach for it a ton because of this.
Athena A.
Bonita Springs
This is by far my favorite eyelash curler used this far, and I have used several. I've had the same one for years! They hold up so well and so long. The curl it gives is so nice with little effort. I would most definitely purchase again as well as recommend to others. Also, the price is very reasonable especially taking into account it lasts for yeaaars.
Ani B.
Los Angeles
I have been blessed with long lashes as Is and buy revlon curler in "drama" curl. After curling and applying mascara, my lashes totally look like false lashes or extensions. I recommend the curler for everyone whether your lashes aren't that long but need a nice curl which would make them look longer or if you like the dramatic look as much as I do.
Annette G.
Is this product worth the price?
Chrissy B.
Who else has to curl their lashes before mascara!? Revlon Extra Curl Lash Curler
Erika T.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this really provide EXTRA curl compared to the normal one?
Lilly M.
Does this work good?
Rhonda J.
Moncton, NB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Revlon Eyelash Curler I have never understood the point of these things!