BY REVLON #4 in Eyelash Curlers

Creates the ultimate curl, quickly and easily. Small size and shape are designed to evenly curl each and every lash. Gently rounded pad won't crimp, pinch or stick to lashes.

• Creates the ultimate curl, quickly and easily
• Gently rounded pad won’t crimp, pinch, or stick to lashes
• Curls lashes without tugging or pulling.

• Revlon Eyelash Curler I have never understood the point o...5 Answers
  • How recommended is this product i usually buy dollar ones...2 Answers
  • Does this work good?5 Answers
Revlon Extra Curl Lash Curler
  • "I've owned this curler for a long time. It has a great design: I love that it is black and red. It also is a great curler and does good things for my eyelashes. The lifetime guarantee is assuring but I doubt that this thing will fall apart." in 373 reviews
  • "does get the job done but not worth the price!" in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this one though." in 1 review
Paige L.
River Grove
My HG eyelash curler. Ive read some bad reviews but this works for me. Ive gone through several eyelash curler and my biggest gripe is that the cushion wears quickly because the metal digs into it as you curl. I am happy to say that this cushion has not given in at the slightest and Ive been using it for almost 6 months.It delivers a nice curl with medium pressure applied. Does not pinch.
I don't see the rubber sold separately but if I ever need a new rubber, Id buy this product again.
Cassidy J.
Millbury, MA
Revlon Extra Curl Lash Curler this is now my go to eyelash curler. It does the job and really makes the lashes look fuller and longer. I had a bad experience a few years back with the original Revlon curler. Where I did accidentally cut off my lashes. I wouldn’t call this the curlers fault although it could’ve been or I just put my lashes and wrong not sure. But then I tried this and it has really helped my eyelashes look the normal length again.
Elizabeth V.
Saint Paul, MN
I don’t have a lot of lashes nor are they long. These get the job done though. They curl my short lashes and that’s what they do. When I’m having trouble curling other peoples lashes I just warm up the curler with a hair blow dryer and then use it to curl lashes. Usually the lashes don’t curl due to the person and not the actual curler. The only gripe I have about this product is that the red part pops out a lot and is annoying to put back in.
Priscilla R.
I had high hopes for this curler. Mainly because it said extra curl and I felt like that should mean something. It really didn't add anything to my lashes that was different from other curlers I've used. I think I'll definitely just stick to my cheaper curlers and stop spending more money when I genuinely feel like all lash curlers do exactly the same thing. I've yet to try one that makes a difference for my lashes.
Jessica M.
Kennewick , WA
I mainly use this after I have applied mascara and it has dried. It makes my lashes look long and curled but sadly the curl does not last throughout the day so I usually have to keep re-curling them but that’s the same with all curlers I’ve tried. I love this one because before I would get super cheap $1 curlers and my lashes would get stuck and I would lose more lashes and I don’t see that with this curler.
Rosalind P.
Plano
I bought this because it said extra curl on the package and I use Revlon eyelash curlers anyway. I found that it had a higher more curved grip. And this was hard for me to use. This is why I gave it 4 stars. Maybe someone with a different eye shape it would work well for but I found it very hard to grip my eyelashes. I use the traditional eyelash curler by Revlon and I think I will stick with that.
Anna N.
I ordered this on Ulta before Christmas thinking I was getting a silver one I loved but it was this black and red one which I was fine with. It isn’t a bad curler and doesn’t rip out your lashes and doesn’t hurt if your careful. It does curl your lashes but I don’t think it does the best job at it compared to my previous one. I have to squeeze it really hard to feel like it’s getting a good curl and lift. My lashes fall more straight pretty quickly but I think that happens no matter what. I say give it a try and see how it does for you. I would love if the red was a blue instead
Jessica S.
Merrimack , NH
I found this eyelash curler to be just okay. I had used the same one for years and loved it but when it broke I couldn’t find the same one again so I bought this on a whim as a replacement. It doesn’t add a huge amount of curl to my lashes and I find as soon as I add mascara they kinda fall back to where they were. Also, the little rubber part on the curler that stops it from cutting your lashes off is always half falling off and I can’t seem to get it to stay in place.
Kamera H.
Greenville, SC
When it comes to curling your lashes for some extra length, this eyelash curler does get the job done 100%!! The only thing I dislike is I’ve had multiple times where it’s cut some of my eyelashes in half, but to be honest I’ve only ever used an eyelash curler from Revlon, so I’m not sure if it just happens because it’s an eyelash curler or because I need a better quality one!
allie S.
I love this eyelash curler. I used my moms when mine broke and I loved how my eyelashes looked, so I bought one for myself. I’ve been repurchasing it ever since. My eyelashes are straight so I have to curl them, and I also use waterproof mascara to keep them curled throughout the day. This curler has never pulled any eyelashes out and for the price, I think it’s amazing. Highly recommend.
Annette G.
Is this product worth the price?
Chrissy B.
Who else has to curl their lashes before mascara!? Revlon Extra Curl Lash Curler
Erika T.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this really provide EXTRA curl compared to the normal one?
Caitlin B.
Wetumpka, AL
Does this curler rip eyelashes out?
Lilly M.