Revlon Expert Tweezer uploaded by Chyanne E.Revlon Expert Tweezer uploaded by Jennie C.

BY REVLON #35 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

Find Cosmetic Accessories And Tools at Target.com! This special edition expert tweezer from Revlon features perfectly aligned, ultra-precise slant tips that deliver high-precision tweezing. The slanted edge provides a larger gripping surface for quick tweezing, while the pointed tips grab short and stubborn hairs with ease. With its perfect handle tension, this stainless steel tweezer offers superior control.

Revlon Expert Tweezer
  • "Revlon's Expert Stainless Tweezers are beyond magnificent!! The slanted tip helps me to be more precise in which eyebrow hairs I'm trying to get rid of, and it does the job beautifully. I've used them on my kids to get burrs, splinters, and such out with great success as well. The slant tips are preferred for those kinds of jobs because the slanted end gives me a better angle to pull out the offending splinter, etc. I would recommend these tweezers above any other brand, especially with Revlon's lifetime guarantee behind them!" in 13 reviews
Brylee H.
Mesa, AZ
This tweezer is amazing! It pluck nice and smooth. Other tweezers that I have used doesn't hold onto the hair well enough to tweeze it on the first try. This tweezer has great grip to it and is very heavy duty.
Raphaelle B.
Wendake
This is my go to, I am MARRIED to this baby, I had it for years and when I lost it (it didn't stop working - I lost it) I had to buy the exact same one. It gets the tiniest speck of hair and that's what I'm looking for
Regina D.
Your basic tweezer I think it has a firm grip I usually use it for fly away eyebrow hairs. I sometimes get scars form using it too often and close to my face because it’s so sharp but that’s usually on me
Misti W.
I have used these tweezers for years. Very precise. Super easy to get all those small, stubborn hairs. I use these for shaping / cleaning up my eyebrows, and for the very small, fine hairs on the corners of my upper lip area.
Kellie M.
Lee, MA
I like these tweezers, they do work well and aren’t a pain to use, however i would like more of a grip to them. They are a good quality, I’ve had mine forever now. I will buy them again because they are a great price and great quality.
Gema W.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Love these! Have had the same pair for years now!! Never have owned a pair of tweezers for that’s long and they are cheap!! No point in spending a crazy about for tweezers when these exist!!
Gabby O.
fairfield
One of my Favorites! I use these all the time. They get those hard to reach hairs. Comfortable and easy to use. Highly recommend adding these to your collection . Will continue to purchase these until I find another pair better.
Anne C.
Howell, NJ
These tweezers are so precise you can get the littlest hair from your eyebrow they work really well I'll find out take out even the thinnest lightest hair that barely can be seen by the eye
Jenna W.
Fairmont
Works good, but it doesn’t grip as tightly as I’d like. It’s not expensive at all and it works better than any other store brand I’ve ever used. It could be better but I’d buy it again if I lost my current set.
Julia W.
As a drugstore brand of tweezers goes, it’s the best. I’ve had mine for years, and it’s great for plucking tiny little hairs (of course), but it’s also worked great for splinters!