Revlon Expert Tweezer uploaded by Chyanne E.Revlon Expert Tweezer uploaded by Jennie C.

BY REVLON #35 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

Find Cosmetic Accessories And Tools at Target.com! This special edition expert tweezer from Revlon features perfectly aligned, ultra-precise slant tips that deliver high-precision tweezing. The slanted edge provides a larger gripping surface for quick tweezing, while the pointed tips grab short and stubborn hairs with ease. With its perfect handle tension, this stainless steel tweezer offers superior control.

Revlon Expert Tweezer
  • "Revlon's Expert Stainless Tweezers are beyond magnificent!! The slanted tip helps me to be more precise in which eyebrow hairs I'm trying to get rid of, and it does the job beautifully. I've used them on my kids to get burrs, splinters, and such out with great success as well. The slant tips are preferred for those kinds of jobs because the slanted end gives me a better angle to pull out the offending splinter, etc. I would recommend these tweezers above any other brand, especially with Revlon's lifetime guarantee behind them!" in 13 reviews
Megan K.
These are decent tweezers. I have pink ones. I like that they are easy to find, but I’d recommend splurging on the Tweezerman Tweezers. They are able to pick up the tiniest hairs with ease. For drugstore Tweezers, I would recommend them.
Ella K.
Minnesota
Worked very well! I would highly recommend this to anyone. The slant helps to get the hairs if you are plucking your eyebrows and it is unlike any other! i received this products by my sister buying it. I am very satisfied with this product.
Lilli K.
i think these tweezers work well. they are angled and that’s what i like but sometimes they will not get the eyebrows i am trying to pluck. for the price they are very decent though and they are easily found at any drugstore. i would buy again
Taylor O.
Dallas, NC
I’ve had this product for a while and prefer it over any of the other tweezers in my bag. For reference, the other brand of tweezers is by Elf. I personally feel like these just have a better grip and I have had better results with them.
Courtney J.
Gulfport, MS
My FAVORITE tweezers! I use them for more than just makeup and beauty. Having different color options helps keep me organized with uses. Great for hang nails and splinters. I even have a pair for pin bones on fish! Worth. Every. Penny.
Lindsey V.
Brunswick, GA
I love my revlon tweezers. They essentially keep my eyebrows looking so good. They have such a good grip, you don’t have to worry about trying to get the same hair for more than a hot minute. Plus it helps that they’re super cute.
Krissy W.
Phoenix, AZ
A little too sharp for my liking, but it does help get rid of those pesky hairs. I purchased it at Target about 3 years ago and I haven’t needed to buy another since. I would recommend this product, but it will definitely scratch your skin if you aren’t careful.
member-1232f
Best tweezer ever! Gets all the hairs even the tiniest hairs that are the hardest to get! Always gets them in one try so you don’t have to keep going at the same place! I love mine! They are great!!!!?!
Emily M.
West Henrietta
These are the tweezers that I have used since I started tweezing Emmy eyebrows weekly. They are very easy to hold and I do not have to dig to much when tweezing. They are heavy duty and always lasted me a long time !
Brittany M.
These are amazing tweezers! They help pull out the hair fast and painless. They are my favorite tweezers to use and very easy to find! Plus their price is great! I would definitely buy these again and recommend them!