Revlon Expert Tweezer uploaded by Chyanne E.Revlon Expert Tweezer uploaded by Jennie C.

BY REVLON #35 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

Find Cosmetic Accessories And Tools at Target.com! This special edition expert tweezer from Revlon features perfectly aligned, ultra-precise slant tips that deliver high-precision tweezing. The slanted edge provides a larger gripping surface for quick tweezing, while the pointed tips grab short and stubborn hairs with ease. With its perfect handle tension, this stainless steel tweezer offers superior control.

Revlon Expert Tweezer
  • "Revlon's Expert Stainless Tweezers are beyond magnificent!! The slanted tip helps me to be more precise in which eyebrow hairs I'm trying to get rid of, and it does the job beautifully. I've used them on my kids to get burrs, splinters, and such out with great success as well. The slant tips are preferred for those kinds of jobs because the slanted end gives me a better angle to pull out the offending splinter, etc. I would recommend these tweezers above any other brand, especially with Revlon's lifetime guarantee behind them!" in 13 reviews
Cassidy H.
This is the best tweezer I’ve ever owned. It’s so good at pulling your hair out. Comparing it my other tweezers I can pluck my brows faster and better using the revlon ones. Highly recommend everyone to try these.
Aubrey D.
Oklahoma City
The only thing I don’t like about these is that they kinda pinch if they aren’t held properly. But, they really do get ahold of my little baby hairs. It is pretty good value, and I got mine at Walgreens.
Victoria H.
Arlington
I use tweezers to pluck my eyebrows everyday, to separate my lashes, and much more! Though this is something small. It is definitely an essential to everyday life ! Slanted tweezers are my favorite and this really grabs onto the hairs !
Katie P.
Lavalette
As far as tweezers go, I really love the Revlon ones. They grip onto those pesky little hairs with no problem. Easy to use. Price is affordable with great value. Purchased from a drug store. I’d recommend.
Grace H.
Florence, AZ
These are seriously the best tweezers I’ve ever tried. They’re super affordable but work just as well if not better than the more expensive brands. These are the only type of tweezers I will buy now!
Joanna N.
Anaheim
Didn’t grip the hair much. But I loved how when it did it grabbed the exact hair and didn’t bring a bunch with it. They’re very comfortable to hold and don’t need to hold it very hard.
Claire N.
Chicago
These are the only tweezers I ever use. The value is great for the price and I’ve had my pair for years. It’s the only tweezer I’ve used that can grab hold of even the tiniest hairs and they are super durable.
Tiana H.
Killeen, TX
I’ve noticed that any tweezer with the silver tip, is 10X better! They’re sharp enough to grab those tiny hard to reach hairs and doesn’t just pull on them like most tweezers do
Mindi-jo Y.
✨✨✨ this product pulls the entire hair out instead of breaking it off at the end. Would definitely recommend this product as I’ve tried many tweezers and they are not all useable as one might think.
Alexia M.
These tweezers did the job but I think because I had them for so long they reached their dull-ness and I just had a hard time at that point! But I’ve had a couple pairs at a time and noticed one worked better than the other so it might just have a shelf life based on how well they are taken care of!